Prologue

Hi I'm DoeWhisper a small withe brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and paws, copper eyes, and a shy personality.

I've always been shy honestly ever since a certain..... experience no one else knows about it. They just assume that I'm quiet and reserved because I was born that way. And I let them.

It's easier that way my opinions will only make matters worse and everyone will look at me with a strange look, and then I'll get all flustered and feel judged and, sorry I'm rambling again.

I don't really speak to anyone. There's cats that don't even know what my voice sounds like. If you do manage to hear me talk it'll be along the lines of 'I'm sorry' or 'Oops'. But just because I'm quiet it doesn't mean I'm a bad warrior. I still do my warrior duties and I don't like to slack. Silent work is the only thing I can actually do so I don't like messing it up.

I've actually always wanted to be a medicine cat but, that requires talking sooo we all know that I can't do that. Plus I'd always be pressured with questions from their family members like 'are they okay', 'please don't fail' and many others and I-I j-j-just can't handle that so I'm a warrior. Congratulations to me.

That doesn't stop me from leading herbs though. I practice on my own time. I know all the herbs and there uses. I have reasons for this of course, 1 being the reason I just said and 2 because going to the medicine cat means having to talk and have social interaction and that's just asking too much so I always heal myself. And I'm fine with that.

Not being able to talk to people and being shy means that I'm very independent and hate when people are constantly trying to protect me and smother me. Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm helpless so don't underestimate me.

I enjoy sunny days, baby breath flowers and most of all animals!!! Especially bunnies and fawns there just soooo cute!

Anyways that pretty much me. Yay.