29. Fates and Destinies

Start from the beginning

Shen Wei's foggy vision was whitening at intervals, his head was getting numb in ecstasy with each bob of the head. Shen Wei was writhing in pleasure, his hands went up to grab the sides of the pillow.

"Yunlan... ohhh..." he threw his head back.

Shen Wei had never felt anything like this before. All he could do was make sounds and shiver beyond control.

"Yunlan...no... Yunlan, I'm... I'm..." he tried moving away but Yunlan only held him tighter in place by his hips and swallowed him deeper.

With a loud moan, he came in Yunlan's mouth. He exhaled like he had run a marathon as he emptied in Yunlan's mouth, drop by drop. He was still in a daze, staring blankly at the ceiling when Yunlan climbed up and kissed him. Shen Wei was exhausted, the kissing only made him go lightheaded.

"You liked it?" Yunlan breathed into Shen Wei's lips and smiled when Shen Wei exhaled and nodded with a tired smile.

Yunlan had bedded a number of girls and guys and never had he felt the need to make someone feel loved. With Shen Wei, he was being extra careful, more considerate. He took lube on his fingers and spread Wei's legs, and started caressing the rim.

Panic flashed Shen Wei's blind eyes. Yunlan stopped.

"Hey, I won't hurt you. Tell me if you want me to stop."

Shen Wei gulped and nodded, slight panic still hinting on his face. Yunlan smiled wider to realise that Shen Wei had completely submitted to him. There was no war anymore.

After getting his consent, he slowly entered one finger, Shen Wei's lips parted in surprise, he clutched on the bedsheet.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" Yunlan carefully swirled the index finger in and he could see the changes in Shen Wei's face.

Shen Wei bit his lips when Yunlan moved the finger in and out.

"Ohh..." Shen Wei was still just surprised and trying to understand the sensation when Yunlan added another finger.

Shen Wei squeezed his eyes and clutched tightly onto Yunlan, hiding his face in his chest.

Instead of stopping, Yunlan skillfully rotated his fingers in a manner, Shen Wei's eyes flung open, a moan escaped his lips.

The skilled Yunlan had hit the right nerves. And there was no stopping after that. Yunlan kept moving his fingers in and out, crooking them inside the cushioned inners, making Shen Wei gasp and whimper.

"It will hurt a little..." Yunlan positioned himself when he thought he had prepped him enough.

Shen Wei was still processing his words when he felt something touching him on the entrance. A grunt left his lips when Yunlan entered him.

His breathing instantly quickened as he hugged Yunlan tighter now with his fingers buried deep in the flesh. Yunlan had to stop when Shen Wei squeezed around him.

"Hey... You are doing just fine. It is alright," Yunlan softly kissed the top of Shen Wei's head but just got a vigorous shake of the head.

"You want me to stop? We can stop," Yunlan whispered into Shen Wei's temple.

"Ugh... No... don't stop..."

Yunlan knew Shen Wei was in pain. He remained still, letting Shen Wei adjust. After what felt like an eternity, he inched in making Shen Wei grunt again. Very slowly Yunlan inched his way in, and then again stayed still. He waited for Shen Wei's breath to get normal while he kept placing warm kisses on his forehead, on his temple, his nose.