Isn't it like umm...4 am? Part two

Note: So, yeah, I've been doomed to a ton of cog spoilers. But anyway, take caution and read coz it might include some. But hear ye, hear ye, don't be doomed to the spoilers-ee. Yeah, that sounded bad, sorry. When it comes to poems, I'm as good as Apollo which is bad. VERY bad. But when it comes to stories or fanfics, I'm fairly better but not THAT good so if you would like some not so good with grammar but heartwarming Brynnexhira one-shots, pls continue.

Brynne POV:

Brynne didn't really wake up Hira. Didn't she? She sure hoped so. Poor girls' been through a lot but she's tough. Maybe, Brynne should've let her sleep. Maybe she's tired, maybe she made a mistake, maybe, maybe, maybe. 

Enough! she told herself, Gosh I'm turning into Aru.

 Aru. Where was she? Well, Brynne may or may not have held a grudge on Aru when they first met but she was her sister. Aru was supposed to stay with them. Mini and Aiden were heartbroken. Not a single note, not a sign or a clue.

 I can focus on that later. Aru can take care of herself.  Now it's Disney time. Her mind echoed.

Brynne got the cake and the smoothies over to Hira who was making herself comfortable. She plopped on the couch and switched on the TV. 

'What do you want to watch first?', said Brynne while handing a smoothie to Hira.

'I umm dunno. What do you think?'

'O...k, well, I like Pocahontas'. She opened disney+ and played Pocahontas. 

Time passed by like a breeze(pun intended). First Pocahontas, then- Mulan, Frozen, The emperor's new groove, and now, Cinderella. 

It was nice to see Hira so happy. Brynne didn't believe in fairy godmothers or miracles but she did believe that happiness could be good. All her life, people walked away from me. But some choose to stay. 

'She is-' Hira yawned- 'so beautiful!' she exclaimed when Cinderalla's dress morphed into a beautiful ball gown.

'Yeah, and you can sleep if you want' 

'O...k, thanks bee' she muttered, her eyes slowly closing.

'Thank you, my little cinderalla-' Brynne placed a soft kiss on her forehead trying not to wake her up.

Does it feel like it's cliché? It feels like it's cliché but yeah. ChefAsura(that's my idea for the ship name) is really underappreciated so I thought I'd do something abt it. Alright now, I've been blabbering abt this for a long time so anyway,

 Have a good day!