VII- Tomatoes And An Annoying Voice In Aru's Head

Aru walked out of the last class- History. 

Who talks about the civil war?  Like the historical one, not the marvel one. Everybody knows that the best civil war happened between Cap and Iron Man. 

Oh god, it was so boring. She was so glad it got over.

She stared at her phone, waiting for a message from a snob. 

Aru tapped on her phone as she waited longer. He possibly couldn't be late again. 
Or maybe he wasn't late. Maybe Aru was early?
Or may-

As Aru was starting to Doctor Strange and think of a million possibilities, the snob himself arrived. (A/N Yes, I did use Dr.Strange as a verb.)

'Now, shall we go get ice cream?' (A/N MY HAND IS ITCIHIG TO ADD MILADY BUT ITS A CHATNOIR THING...*eye twitches*)

'Where and how? And most importantly, how many scoops do I get coz if it's less than two-'

Aru was cut off by Aiden laughing. Aru stared as his hair fell before his dusky eyes. 

Was it creepy that she was staring at him?

Duh. A voice replied in Aru's head.

Maybe I should stop staring before it gets more creepy.

Oh hon, it already did.

Shut up, Aru told her voice in the head. (A/N I should probably give it a name...)

You stop drooling first.

What?! I'm not drooling!

You are sis.

Oh, c'mon a voice in my brain. Seriously, don't you got other works to do except annoying me?

Oh, yes, I do. But I enjoy this more.

Seriously. Seriously...a voic- You know what, I'mma call you  Madam-scolds-a-lot

And who are you? Madam-ignores people while blushing furio-

Aru shot back into reality where she found herself staring at Aiden in the same position as before, whereas Aiden was now talking to his cousin- Rudy. 

'I want ice cream too. Can I come?' Rudy whined. 'pwease?'

'Maybe later Rudy. Besides we're goi-' Aiden looked to the side and a small smirk formed on Aiden's mouth. Aru looked to the side where she found her beloved friend- Mini.

'going to your parents' ice-cream palace.' Aiden completed, still smirking but now at a flustered Rudy.

'Hey, guys' Mini waved. As far as Aru could see, Mini also seemed to be a tomato in disguise. But little more potato than tomato. (A/N I have no idea what I'm writing.)

'Hi' Aru waved her hand and started smirking secretly at the sight of two flustered tomatoes.

These both are sooooooooo oblivious, thought Aru. (A/N *cough* *cough* )

'So, what are you guys doing?'

'Well, I was going to take Aru to get some ice cream to make it up for the delays...but seems like my cousin wants to tag along.' 

'Hey, I have an idea! Why don't Rudy and Mini come too? Aiden is that alright?' Aru put the offer out. 

'Yeah, cool. Mini, you free?'

'Umm yeah. I'm free.'

Rudy jumped in front and said, 'Uh, you know what, I just remembered I have to help my parents.'

'And you will,' Aiden whispered something like dj nekky snel or something like a nickname. 'We're going to your parents' place.'

Aiden looked at Aru and mouthed, Wanna see the brightest tomatoes?

Aru mouthed yup and both high-fived secretly.

                                                         ***

'We're here '

'Wait...we're going to the Naga Ice cream palace? I heard it was beyond extraordinary!' Aru exclaimed, possibly into Aiden's ear as he flinched slightly, 'Heh sorry...'

'It's fine,' Aiden chuckled lightly, 'So, you like this place, Shah? Incidentally, the company is owned by my-' he pointed towards Rudy-'cousin's parents'

'You know, I actually thought we're going to Baskin Robins which I had just like the day before so...certainly an improvement.'

Aiden rolled his eyes playfully and got off his seat. The rest did the same. 

'Welcome to the Naga Ice-cream Palace!'

A/N Hahahahaha I have no idea what I'm writing. Welp.

AND 5K VIEWS?! OH MY GODS TYSMMMM.

And how was the chapter?

I say that too much, don't I?

Anyway,

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodles!