Chapter one

(Izuku's pov)
    Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya and am 13 which is a young age I have many disorders which are depression, anxiety, anorexia,...and little space which happens a lot well my father deranged a marriage because they were rich. I couldn't really do anything because my father would lock me in a basement with no light or food for 3 days. I should be grateful that I don't get beaten, right now, am in my room drawing because it calms me down. I was supposed to go to my friend's house to hang out. His name is Dabi. He's a nice guy. My father told me that the guy that I am supposed to marry knows Dabi. I didn't really care, I just wanted to be free, I was interrupted by my father telling me to come down. I also have a quirk which it's called glitch which means I could teleport or glitch, I don't know how to control my quirk so when I am really scared I start glitching. I mostly glitch in the basement, but anyway I was walking downstairs to see what my father wanted when I walked in the living room I saw a blue pastel haired man that looked in his twenties. I looked over at my father with a fake smile "y-yes father" I said trying to stay calm which worked perfectly, father looked over to me seeing my outfit that he didn't want me to wear. But ignored it because we had a guest "ah son glad you came quickly and quit stuttering before I lock you in the basement again" as father wisphered the last part. I gulped as the blue pastel haired man looked me up and down with a small smirk "son I like you to meet your husband Tomura Shigaraki'' father said with a happy tone. I nod "why don't you go pack? You will be living with Shigaraki''. Father said "yes father" I said trying to back my salty tears. I walk back to my room packing up everything as I walk over to my dresser. A few tears fell on my freckled face while I wiped them away. I grab my blade and pills with my little space stuff I put them in my bag. As I walked back to the living room I saw my father talking about my little space problem. Tomura didn't mind saying "if he goes in his little space I will have awards and punishments' ' I felt curious of what my rewards and punishments were. I started feeling horny because he looked hot but I ignored it, Tomura walks up to me "you got all your stuff" Tomura said I nod with a small blush "use your words'' Tomura growls "y-yes sir" I said 'crap I feel like i'm gonna slip just hold it in' "ok let's go" he said as he grabs my cut up arm. I wince in pain, we walk out of my fathers mansion. Tomura's driver opens the door, we hop in the car when the driver starts driving the car. Tomura picks me up and sets me on his lap, I try to get up and say "oh no you don't stay" Tomura said, grabbing onto my hips keeping me in place. I buckle my hips moaning a little Tomura smirks "behave kitten first we have to set some rules up for your little space" he said while rubbing my thigh. 
"Ok rules
rule number 1:no talking back to daddy
rule number 2:no hurting yourself or others
rule number 3:no yelling or screaming
rule number 4:tell daddy when your sad or mad
rule number 5:no touching yourself without daddy's permission
rule number 6:listen to daddy
rule number 7:don't go in the basement
rule number 8:DO NOT BREAK ANYTHING
Now rewards
reward 1:cuddles
reward 2:daddy's bedroom for pleasure
reward 3:shopping
reward 4:bath time with daddy
reward 5:play with daddy's hair
reward 6: go out for ice cream
Now punishments
1:daddy picks your outfit
2:spankings
3:butt plug with something with it
4:locked in a room for 6 hours with no light which has no window
5:vibrate for the whole day
5:no toys
Got it¨ He said with a small smile
I nod with a small smile when we got there. Tomura grabs my hand and walks me in the big mansion that he lived in, when we were in Tomura took me to his room grabbing some clothes for me to wear. When he gave me the clothes it was an oversized hoodie with some shorts ¨the shower is over there¨ he said ¨thank you Tomura¨ I said and he smiled. I smile as well while going to the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I walk over to the tub and turn on the water making sure it's nice and warm. Once I feel satisfied I put my clothes on the counter and undress making sure to put my dirty clothes in a corner trying not to make any big messies. I hop in the shower and rinse my hair with water making me purr at the warmth, I grab some shampoo that smelled like flowers and honey making me smile in delight. I put some shampoo on my hand making sure I put the bottle back where I found it and put the shampoo in my hair making sure I scrub into my scalp. I wait for a few minutes of letting it sit in my hair then rinse it making sure I have all the soap out of my hair. I look over to see body wash so I grab that smelling it only to smell like a strawberry smell. I put some body wash on my hand and put the body wash back, I start washing my body making sure I smell refreshed once am done I rinse my body off with the nice warm water. Once I was done I turned the water off and hopped out putting a cozy towel on that was next to the shower when I walked in. As I dry my body and hair I put the clothes Tomura gave me and the hoodie went all the way to my knees. I open the door slowly with my head peeked out, I look around the room seeing Tomura sitting at a desk doing something. I slowly walk over to him and tap on his shoulder as he turns his head over to me 'damn I feel like I'm going to slip' ¨oh you're done ok no-what's wrong you feel like slipping into little space?¨ he said as if he was reading my mind. ¨Mhm¨ I hummed ¨ok you can since I already told you the rules¨ Tomura said with a small grin as I felt myself going into little space. I sit down on the floor squealing with excitement seeing daddy, he chuckles ¨ok how old are you baby?¨ daddy said as I put three fingers up ¨ok what do you want to do?¨ he said ¨c-cuddles¨ I say with a small giggle as I make grabby hands to daddy. ¨ok but I will have to leave here in a few minutes¨ he said as he picks me up and walks over to the bed laying me down then he lays down. I cuddle up in his chest as he pets me making me purr in the warmth around me. After a few minutes of cuddling daddy started getting up ¨nooo don't leawe(leave)¨ I say with a whine ¨but I have to¨ he said with a small frown as he gets up. I get up and pout ¨FIWE(fine)¨ I say shouting at daddy ¨don't yell this is your warning¨ he said with a serious look ¨hmph¨ I look away from him as he leaves. I felt anger grow from my chest throwing a pillow at something then hearing a crash, I quickly look over with fear on my face 'oh no daddy is gonna get mad and punish me' I run over to the glass that was on the floor and quickly but carefully pick it up and throw it away. I run back over to the bed curling up in the soft blanket as I slowly fell asleep.
After a half hour
I woke up to the yelling which was daddy's voice¨BABY BOY come here NOW!¨ I get up and run over to daddy in the living room with fear on my face. I put on a fake smile ¨y-yes daddy¨ I say feeling the stutter in my voice. ¨did you break a vase¨ he said showing me the glass in his hand ¨I-I didn't mean t-to¨ I say tears slowly streaming down my freckled face ¨ok since you told the truth you will only get 15 spankings¨ he said. I got scared and ran away while he chased me I run in the bathroom and lock it behind me ¨open the door baby boy!¨ he said angrily ¨no me scared of getting punishment¨ I say crying a little ¨how about this you let me give you 15 spankings and I will take you to bed for cuddles¨ he says nicely ¨p-promise¨ I say opening the door a little so my face is peeked out ¨promise¨ he says I open the door all the way as he grabs my hand. I try to hold in my tears ¨since you told me no you will have an extra punishment ok then we can go cuddle¨ he said as we walk to the couch. He sits down and lays my stomach on his lap some sobs escape my mouth ¨count for me if you stop counting than we would have to start over¨ he said as he gives me a blue bunny stuffie, I held it tight as he pulls down my pants exposing my butt he rubs it first then
Smack!
¨O-One¨
Smack!
¨T-Two¨
Tears start streaming down my face 
Smack!
¨T-Three¨
SMACK!
¨F..F-Four¨
After the painful spankings
I sob hard my butt was slightly red and it stings ¨i-it hurts¨ I say quietly ¨I know let's go to the bedroom and go do the last punishment¨ he said as he picks me up ¨o-ok daddy¨ I say he walks me to the bedroom and sits down with me on his lap. I blush ¨ok punishment number 3 butt plug¨ he says as he takes my pants and underwear off. He takes out his thing I tense up 'it's so big how is that going to fit' he slowly slides it in ¨ahh~ to b-big¨ I say tearing up ¨shh it's ok¨ he says and waits for me to get use to the size I nod giving him a sign that I was ready he started thrusting in and slowly then going faster and faster making me moan louder. A few minutes later I cum, daddy thrust deeper and harder than cumming inside me making me moan loudly he leaned over grabbing the butt plug and pulling out replacing it with the butt plug. I moan and pant heavily he puts his clothes back on. I felt uncomfortable with the butt plug ¨daddy it feels uncomfy¨ I say about to take it out but daddy grabs my arms before I could ¨leave it in it's your punishment¨ he says glaring at me ¨o-ok¨ I say hiding my face in daddy's chest ¨c-can we c-cuddle now¨ I say using my puppy eyes ¨of course¨ he says picking me up and placing me on the bed making the butt plug move deeper letting out a moan, daddy chuckled ¨baggie¨ I say pointing my bag. Daddy walks over to my bag picking it up and walking back over to me and open it. Daddy puts the bag on my lap, I look in the bag grabbing my pacifier and stuffie putting the pacifier in my mouth squealing in happiness.
No one's pov
Tomura gives a small chuckle at his baby boy, as he laid down by his baby boy. Izuku cuddled up to his daddy, Tomura played with his hair until Izuku fell asleep then soon after Tomura fell asleep.

Bye~