chapter 3

T/W kinda, will be a bit of substance abuse in this chapter

y/n pov

The frat house was flooded with people, Sasha was not lying when she said this was going to the biggest party of the year. The smell of alcohol and weed flooded my nostrils, it was quite an unpleasant smell, but after a while you got used to it.

Sasha turned to face me and mentioned "we should try and find hitch i told her we would be here tonight, now's a good time to meet her" I gave her a quick nod in response.

We looked around the house for a few minutes pushing past all the intoxicated teenagers around us, suddenly Sasha stopped at the kitchen, I was guessing we were making a pit stop to grab some food, but surprisingly not.

Sasha pointed at a girl in a tight black dress and shouted over the music "THERES HITCH" I shouted back "OKAY LETS GO OVER SO I CAN INTROUDCE MYSELF" we pushed past a few people to get to her. "Hey Sasha" she looked over to me and spoke "you must be y/n, I'm hitch your other roommate" I quickly responded cheerfully "hey its so nice to finally meet you" Hitch smiled in response, she was a small very petite girl ,with short dirty blonde hair.

I looked over my shoulder to speak to Sasha, but she was at the other side of the kitchen with Connie and Jean stuffing her face with crisps. I giggled.

Hitch had walked over to me as Connie signalled to us to come over, we pushed past a few drunk teenagers to get to them. "Hey guys" Connie spoke "hey" we both responded, I turned around to face Jean " hey pretty girl, i missed you" ,god Jean was such a flirt but it was cute in a way, I figured he was like that with everyone. "hey handsome, i didn't really miss you" I smirked at him , "reallyyy" he questioned "nope" I responded.

"Here drink this" he gave me a cup full of what i assumed was alcohol, "thanks" i bluntly responded.

A few drinks after that i had started to feel a bit tipsy, we all headed over to the middle of the party where everyone was dancing.

We all danced for a bit, but i started to feel tired. I left the dance floor and headed upstairs to an outside balcony.

Surprisingly there wasn't anyone there, or so i thought. I lent over the side of the railing watching the party from a distance. Suddenly a deep voice i hadn't herd before spoke " your gonna fall if you not careful" my eyes quickly darted over to where the voice had came from " you scared me shitless, i though i was alone" i replied, the guy came closer to me , but not too close just so i could see him properly.

He was beautiful, he had piercing green eyes , with an olive complexion that shone beautifully in the moonlight, his hair was in a half up half down bun with a few strands poking out. I realised that he was also checking me out, quite obviously i might add. He finally responded "sorry doll, i guess your not the only one who wanted to get away" he took a lighter out of his pocket as i stared at his every move, he lifted the blunt that was in his other hand and light it with the lighter.

"You smoke?" he questioned, passing over the blunt, i never smoked recreationally but something just came over me . I took the blunt out of his hand and he gave me the lighter, i inhaled the smoke but then choked as i let it out. "I'm guessing that's a no then" he smirked, i gigged in response. We stood there for a moment locked in a tight gaze, i was captivated by his looks, Jean had completely slipped my mind.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was Sasha, i broke off eye contact and answered the phone "hey Sasha what up" all i could hear in the background was loud music. "W-where aaree youu, me and hit-tch are totallyyyy fuc-kked" she was slurring all of her words, i figured i should head back to call an uber back to the dorms, i responded "I'm on my way to find you guys" and i hung up.

The guy was faced toward the ledge, smoking his lungs out he looked towards me, his eyes slightly red, "I'm guessing your leaving" "y-yeah" i stuttered.

"Eren, eren jeager" he announced, "y/n,y/n l/n" and with that i started to leave "see you around princess" he smirked, i turned around and gave him a cheeky wink and headed to the party to find Sasha and Hitch.

a/n
idk if this is good or not it's my first time writing a fanfic but I have a lot of good ideas If you like this story pls give any tips on better writing and recs for what you wanna see xoxo