chapter 1

y/n pov

"Ugh" I sighed in exhaustion, I placed my bags down and looked at the huge college before me. "This is where my new life begins" i thoughts to myself, i took one last deep breath before entering through the double doors that awaited in front of me. I headed towards the front desk and the receptionist looked up towards me, i greeted her with a warm smile "hello miss-" . I was rapidly cut off by the eager woman, " you must be y/n , God Sasha and hitch have not stopped bothering me about you! Let me give Sasha and hitch a ring they will be exited to see you" she exclaimed. I politely nodded whilst waiting to hear her response, before she could even put the phone down a small brunette girl ran at me with two baked potatoes in her hands she wrapped her arms around me and shrieked "YOU MUST BE Y/N, ME AND HITCH HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU". After letting me go I replied "you must be Sasha, its really nice too meet you i have been looking forward to meeting you guys too" I said shyly. " Let me show you to our room" and with that she dragged me to the elevator and helped me with my bags.

After the short trip in the elevator Sasha walked me down the hall of dorms and stopped at room 108. I waited as Sasha dipped her hands in her pockets and rummaged around for a few seconds " shit i forgot my keys inside, but Connie and Jean should be in" I questioned "Connie and jean?" Sasha then answered "Connie and jean are good friends of ours, I think your gonna loveee jean " she winked at me. Not even a second later Sasha started pounding at the door "CONNIE JEAN OPEN UP, Y/N IS HERE, MY NEW ROOMATE" soon after a tall boy with a short buzzcut opened the door "what's up, my names Connie" he smiled at me, and Sasha walked into the room i put my things down and responded to Connie "hey I'm y/n". As soon as Connie opened his mouth to reply a tall muscular boy walked out of the bathroom "hey pretty girl" he smirked at me, I tried to hold in my blush and countered back "hey handsome, I'm guessing your jean?" there was a short silence between us which Sasha quickly broke " Jean stop being such a flirt and help us unpack y/ns things" I giggled as jean sighed and smiled smugly at me.