chapter 2

y/n pov

Shortly after jean, Connie and  Sasha helped me finish unpacking we sat down to watch a film. Sasha and Connie were snuggled up next to each other on the sofa beside me and jean, they are so cute. 

I was sat next to Jean cuddled into his shoulders even though i had only known him a few hours it had felt like i had known him for months. After a while Jean had noticed we had all began to grow sleepy, jean stood up and spoke "Connie get up we gotta get back to frat there's a party tonight, remember" Connie then reluctantly replied  " oh yeah" Sasha slowly got up and yawned crushing packets of chips beneath her "oh my god y/n it completely  slipped my mind, we have to go hitch is probably already there knowing her, its probably going to be the biggest party of the year. You have to come" she pleaded. "Hitch is going and i haven't even met her yet, plus it would be a good idea to make friends on campus" i reasoned with myself. " fine" i reluctantly agreed, "yayyy" Sasha squealed. Connie then headed to the door with jean " its settled then, we will see you guys later" Connie stated. Jean gave me a wink and with that they left.

"Soo y/n what party clothes do you have?" Sasha questioned, "w-well" i stammered "i didn't really pack any" i responded in an embarrassed tone. "Mmmmh, i have just the dress for you. Just get in the shower and I'll do your hair and makeup" she exclaimed whilst stuffing her face with some potato chips. "Alright i trust you Sasha" i answered, and with that i headed to the shower, but before i closed the door Sasha screamed across the dorm "DON'T TAKE TOO LONG" "I WON'T" i shouted back.

I stepped into the shower letting the water run through my hair "jeans pretty cute" i thought to myself, hopefully i could speak to him more tonight. I washed the rest of my body with a lavender shower gel and quickly got out.

Sasha was already standing outside the door with a maroon dress in her hand, it was beautiful and i could already tell i would turn heads with this dress. "Its beautiful" I complemented Sashas choice of dress. "Try it on" she insisted , I took the dress off her and slipped on some matching underwear and put the dress on. It was a skin tight knee-length dress with a strappy back, the front was low cut but didn't show too much cleavage but just the right amount. "Wow" Sasha exclaimed, surprisingly Sasha was already ready. She wore a red knee-length dress,  a similar style to the one she had given to me, with black converse, a combination that only she could pull off "same to you Sasha you look stunning". 

Sasha quickly did my hair and makeup and we were ready to go. We called an uber to pick us up and we had left.

 I was excited to meet new people, but quite anxious  as i would only know three people that were attending. Sasha then looked over to me and spoke " don't overthink y/n tonight is going to be fun i promise" she gave me a reassuring smile.

 I nodded in response, and to my surprise we were already  at the frat  house. Sasha paid the uber and i let out a quick sigh as i got out and composed myself. "Lets go in" she squealed,  and with that she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the party.

a/n 

sorry for the boring chapters i just needed to set the scene. next few chapters things will get a bit more spicy ;) also jean is not the main love interest!