18th

After dinner they drove back to Merediths house, talked for a bit and as it was already pretty late, Addison left and went to her hotel.

_______________________

"Good Morning", Callie said, but Addison was lost in her thoughts.
"Uh Addie, you're alright?"
"Hmm what, yes of course. i'm fine", Addison finally answered.
"You're obviously lost in your thoughts? hey, what's on your mind? you can tell me, you know. I won't tell anyone else. Promised!"
"Thank you Callie! Really, thank you. I mean it and I really appreciate you and your kindness but I'm not really in the mood to talk right now. I guess I have to process my thoughts and feelings first."
"Oh yeah that's totally fine. Don't stress your self with that! And if you feel ready to talk, I'll be there. But of course you don't have to."
"Thanks! Maybe we could go out for dinner and I'm going to tell you?"
"Sure! Pick you up at 8pm. But I have to go now, got a patient."
"Alright! bye"

Addison got a call from Alex who was on her service this week.
"Yes?", she answered the call.
"Morning, it's Karev! Just wanted to remind you of your patient. A pregnant lady who is waiting for you since 15 minutes."
"Oh god i'm so sorry, Karev. I'll be there in a minute."
She quickly said and started sprinting towards the elevator. She was lucky because just the moment she arrived at the elevator, it also arrived and the doors opened. She hopped in and bumped into another person.

"Whoa whoa! calm down! — Oh good morning Addison"
Of course it has to be Meredith she almost run over.
"Oh hi good Morning Meredith! I - uhm I am so sorry but I'm in a hurry", she started brabbeling and pushed the button of the elevator, "I met Callie downstairs and I forget the pregnant lady. Callie and I are going to have Dinner tonight. Not as a date - no, no as friends of course! I mean Callie is with Arizona and I- I- I'm going out with you" Her voice was high pitched at the and. She was looking down while she was speaking but now she looked up and saw Merediths amused face. "And I'm very happy about us." She finally finished her monologue.
Meredith chuckled. "Yes, me too. I'm very happy with us. And don't worry about your dinner with Callie. I think it's very important to meet your friends even if your dating someone."
"Thank you Meredith! Do you have any plans for the evening?"
"Yes, me and Cristina are going to Joey's."
The elevator arrived and the door opened.
"Well then, have fun! See you."
"You too! Bye!"
They call to each other while Addison was stepping out and run towards Karev.

"Oh wow stuckes in the elevator with your ex-husbands ex-mistress. that must be hard. I get why you were running out of it..."
"Karev! Cut it! I was running 'cause I'm late and not because I wanted to flee from her. God! So where's the lady?" Addison asked annoyed but had a small smile on her lips because she would have enjoyed more time with her so called ex-husband's ex-mistress in the elevator.
*
*
*
*
*
*
YAAY! FINALLY AN UPDATE! IM SO SORRY GUYS BUT I HONESTLY HAD NO MOTIVATION LEFT.
IK ITS VERY SHORT :/
SORRY BUT ILY ALL AND I TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN🥴🙏🏻