I

"Lee Jaehee"

"Ouh, It's you" I gleamed as I could see Sunwoo, with his hands in his pockets as he looked at me and exchanged his gaze to Younghoon.

"Thanks for walking her home hyung, you can go now"

"But I want to meet Ju--"

"Just go hyung, you aren't planning to skip your act class right?"

Sunwoo stated, still keeping his serious glance at him.

Is he fine??
Those eyes are quite intense...

They both were just likely having a staring contest-- which I do not know why are they being like this, and Younghoon finally gave up as he spoke.

"Okay fine, it's fun to be with you today Jae" Younghoon gave me a quick embrace as he patted on my hair, looking at Sunwoo.

"See you soon, Oppa"

He nodded in reply as he bid goodbye to us. Sunwoo grabbed my hands tightly as he walked me home. We both kept silent, making myself looked at him.

"Sunwoo..."

No response.

"Woo, I'm talking to you"

He just walked straight, making me tried to loosen his grip on my hand.

"Kim Sunwoo!"

He finally stopped his pace as he looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Y- Yeah, I'm fine"

He held onto my hand once again, but a bit more gentle than before. I turned my face to see him as I spoke.

"What's bring you here by the way? I thought that you'll back home after the club session"

"It's just.. I want to see you"

"W-what?"

I got flustered as he chuckled.

Is he flirting?
AAAAAA MY HEART--

"Hahaha, just forget what I said"

He ruffled my hair as we both walked to my home.

"I'm home!!"

I asked Sunwoo to come in as I could see Juyeon, watching some k-drama in the living room.

"Jae!! Where's my ice-- eo, Sunwoo is here?"

Sunwoo bid a hi to him as Juyeon looked at me.

"Where's Younghoon?"

"He has acting class and, we met Sunwoo on our way home"

He mouthed an 'o' as I continued speaking.

"Oppa, Sunwoo, and I will be in my room okay?"

He nodded as he took a glance at Sunwoo.

"Yah "

"yes, why hyung?"

"Don't make skinship a lot my with sis okay?"

"Okay oppa~" I replied as I grabbed Sunwoo's hand and ran away.

"Yah Lee Jaehee!"

Sunwoo and I chuckled as we both got into my room.

"Since when he became that overprotective huh?"

"I don't know too" I answered him as we both threw ourselves on my bed. He looked at me as he said.

"So, Netflix?? It's been a while we watch movies together"

"Okay then, but wait... I want to use the bathroom"

He nodded. I went to the bathroom and changed my uniforms to my hoodie and sweatpants. As I walked out of the bathroom, I looked at Sunwoo who was paying attention to his phone and I laid myself beside him.

"So, let's get it"

Taking my laptop, I turned it on as we both chose the movie.

"What movie do you chose?"

"Horror movie"

Sunwoo nodded as he clicked on my laptop to start the movie, smirking.

"Jaehee-ah, just tell me when you scared okay? I'll be here to protect you"

"Tch, says the one who would be scared soon"

The movie had started as we watched it together...

~15 mins later

"AAAAAA JAEHEE-AH HELP ME THE MONSTER AAAAAA!!!"

"YAHHHHHH GO AWAY!!"

"SUNWOO STOPP GOSHHH," I said as I tried to calm Sunwoo down. I chuckled to see Sunwoo hiding his face behind my back.

"Lol you should see your face, Woo... hahhahahahah so funny" I imitated his scared face he looked at me.

"Yah, don't make fun of me"

I kept imitating his face, as soon... something unexpected happened.

He pushed me on the bed, making he was on top of me as he stared at me.

"S-Sunwoo.."

He made his face closer to mine, making my face redden as I closed my eyes tightly.

What is he doing???!
Is he insane?!

"Why did you close your eyes?"

I quickly opened my eyes as I could see him taking his phone which was beside me.

Gosh, stop Jae!
He wouldn't kiss you!

I slapped my face once as I tried to focus on the movie again.

Hope this movie will end soon...
Please, my heart can't stop beating faster.

~
Third-person p.o.v

He smiled.

He never thought that he would be that brave to do that to her. Seeing her reaction when he did that, making him fall for her more.

How can she be so cute gosh...

As he fakely played his phone, he took a glance at her, who was slowly drifting into the dreamland as he beamed.

"She must be tired, stupid me.. she should rest" mumbled himself. He turned off the laptop soundly. He helped her to be in a sleep position and covered her with the blanket.

Looking at her once again, he caressed her hair well as he smiled.

"I'll be your first kiss, promise me"

~

♡1,112 likesk_sunwoo good night💫

♡1,112 likes
k_sunwoo good night💫

Tagged person : @leejaehee_

Comments are blocked for this post!

~

author's note : vote plisssssssss😗😗😗❤