L

flashback.

"Sunwoo-yah , sorry.. did you wa--" Eric stopped his pace as he could see what was his friend looking at.

   She was dancing happily with his own friend.

And he knew that Sunwoo was hurting, cause he'd been waiting her for so long.

Sunwoo likes her,
A lot.

Since Eric met them when they were still kids, he knew how much he likes her just only looked at how he treated her.

Thus, Eric was the one who stay with him after she needed to go to the oversea for her studies and he heard everything Sunwoo said about her.

    "Oh, Jae really loves this chocolate"

"I wonder what is she doing right now"

    "Gosh, i missed her a lot"

Those words kept coming out from his mouth and Eric heard these all, every single day. Until she came back after 2 years, he was the one who saw that guy was freaking happy about her.

And seeing him like this, he didn't know why but he couldn't, he felt sorry for him.

   "Sunwoo, "

Eric held onto his shoulder, realising him from his daydream as he said.

"E-eo? You're here already?"

     "Hmmm, let's go.. we can use another practice room if you want"

Sunwoo nodded as they went to the other room.

~

'Argh,

What is wrong with me?'

Sunwoo monologued himself, since he had lost his dance steps again. Running his fingers through his hair, he went to the side of the room as he took a bottle, drinking the water. Eric came to him as he sat beside the guy, looking at him.

   "Woo,"

"Hmm, why?"

    "Don't think about it too much, you might get hurt"

Then, a laugh escaped from his mouth.

   "Nevermind me, I'm already hurting"

This is it.

His unrequieted love.

~

Recent-
Lee Jaehee's p.o.v

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with..

Jaehee"

Said Hyunjae as he looked at me. Everyone looked a bit pissed off, then Eric said.

"Yah Hyunjae hyung, really?"

   "Why? Is there something wrong with it?"

"They're best friends... they'd always been together--"

"Nevermind, i just do it"

He cut Hyunjae's words as he stood up. He grabbed my hand, bringing us to my room. He got in first as he sat on the bed then I closed the door, looking at him.

Why he even agree with this but he'd been ignoring me?!

urgh.

I sat on the bed as the atmosphere became really awkward. I just playing with hum of my shirt as suddenly i heard he saying something.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

     "I'm ignoring you"

He looked at me and i smiled.

   "It's fine.. i know you're not in the mood, but can i ask you why?"

      "Nah.. it's nothing, i just saw my crush with my own best friend together"

Ouch, that's hurt

Wait--
He has a crush?

"Y-you have a crush, Sunwoo? Then why you didn't tell me?"

I looked at him, pouting as he chuckled.

   "Cause it's you"

"W-what?"

He looked at me in the eyes, as he held onto my hand.

"Lee Jaehee,

I really like you"

No, no..

This is insane.

"W-what are you t-talking about? Did Eric a-ask you to prank me? Sunwoo, this isn't--"

"Jae, i'm telling the truth... i really like-- no,

I love you"

Am i even dreaming right now?

   "Y-yah, i'll just p-pretend that i didn't you okay? I'm lea-- "

As i wanted to leave the room, he grabbed my hand away.

   "I don't want to"

He stood up in front of me as he continued speaking.

   "I don't want this to be happen, i don't want to keep my feelings anymore and i don't want to keep worrying you dating someone else.."

   "Y-yah, stop--"

  "Jaehee-ah listen,

I had never been in love with someone else because i've waiting you for sake years and i was always hoping that you could return my feelings.

But, to be honest,

I was afraid too...

I was afraid of losing you as a friend, that i wouldn't be able to laugh and talk to you, or even walk you home, but i had no choice,

Because i can't hide this any longer,
And i can't go back either.."

He looked at our hands as he caressed on mine gently then someone suddenly knocked on the door.

"Guys, time's up!!"

Then, he looked at me.

"So please, you should think about it again"

He gave me a smile as he walked out of the room, leaving me there.

Sunwoo, i'm sorry,

But i still can't decide it.