(11)The Accident ⚠might be triggering⚠.

Start from the beginning

Yoongi had already caught the truck driver and called the ambulance. 

He knocked out the driver as the driver was struggling in his hold.

The paramedics came quickly as soon as they heard the pack Alpha was met in a accident...

They took the trio to the hospital. Namjoon had some minor injuries for being too close to the blast. While Yoongi had some cuts and bruises from fighting with the driver who was trying to escape.

~(At the same time in the BTS house.)~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin woke up feeling shocked, sad, tension and panic. Well on the other hand J-Hope woke up feeling guilty and sadness and panic overflowing him. He and Jin understood something bad was happening, Because these feeling were not their own but their mate's. Jimin was not marked soo he couldn't feel anything. Well as for Jungkook, He was awake before any one of them. He just felt, it. He didn't know what. But he knew, something was wrong. And it was wrong with his mate, His Taehyung.

Little did he know that it was because they were not normal Mates, They were gifted

Gifted by the moon goddess.

 He tried contact Taehyung by mind linking him, but he nor his wolf was responding. 

He didn't know why but he was getting anxious. And in no time tear drops were leaking out of his eye sockets. He just sobbed, sitting in the bed in the middle of the night for a few minutes.

Before he knew himself he found himself dressing up in a black hoodie and knocking on Hobi's door. Little did he know, All of the other wolves in the house were already in the room, discussing about what could possibly be happening this early in the morning.

Hobi opened the door but Jungkook walked passed him and hugged Jin and started crying  hysterically.

"He.. hey Jungkook, what happened?" Jin stuttered, because he himself was on the verge of breaking down. They all knew something wrong was happening.

"Hy.. Hy...hyung something is wrong, Something is wrong. Something is wrong with Taehyung. I can feel it. I cant contact him. We have to go. We have to leave now! HE NEEDS US HYUNG!" He says all these all these in one breath. Shouting the last sentence.

"Jungkook Ca.. calm down.. Ho.. Hobi contact them." Jin hyung orders Hoseok, trying to calm the sobbing boy in his arms. His own eyes watering. Omegas are very sensitive. Plus the feeling that he is feeling, which are being passed to him through Namjoon is not helping.

"Baby what is happening." Hoseok's demanding voice echo's through out the room after a while. He was on a phone call with Yoongi. After 5 missed call's he finally picked up.

The omegas looked at Hobi with hopeful eyes.

The color of Hoseok's face drained, his grip on the phone loosened and fell on the ground with a thud. It was pin drop silent.

Jimin decided to break it. 

"Hobi- ah what happened?" He asks softly getting up from the couch.

"Tae... Taehyung had an accident." With that Jungkook sinks to the floor, on his knees. Cupping his face with his own hands crying in them.

"Joon?" Jin asks hesitantly afraid of the reply. 

"They are fine. Minor injuries. Taehyung on the other hand i-"