(2)I Quit

SOO GUYS THIS IS A WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS = 

1.BULLYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.SELF HARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.ABBUSE=PHYSYCAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Jungkook's POV)

--------------------------------------------

After we reach our school, I got looks of pure disgust while Jimin got looks of adoration. I am the guy of our pack that everyone hates. Only because I am an omega and I didn't shift. For some reason my scent is sweeter, soo every one thinks I let my arousal flow but I don't. I promised my self that even if I die I will give my virginity to my mate. Even if I have to die protecting my innocence. 

Jimin is the guy every one wants to be friends with and girl wants, sometimes boys too. 

It was lunch time, we were walking in the hallway going to our locker. I was walking behind Jimin. As soon as the students gaze meets my body, their smiles slap off their faces. the unmated Alpha's, Beta's and Gamma's look at me as if they want to devour me. While others look like they will kill me. I feel uncomfortable soo I fix my cap and cover my face more.

"Hey Kook? I am going to my locker and I will go to my classroom from there. You will be okay right? Stay away from others ok?" Jimin asks me while looking worried. 

He knows I get bullied. Sometimes he gets bullied gets too but it never crosses bad words. He wants to save me, but I made him promise me that he will not interfere. And if something happens if he's with me just run and don't look back. He didn't want to but I made him swear on our dead parents. Because I don't want him to get hurt. He is also an omega he can get hurt pretty badly. I need to protect him the best I can. I can't protect myself but I'll try my best with him. He is to innocent.

"Ok Jimin, don't worry. You enjoy." I smile reassuringly.

And as soon as he leaves and is out off sight, I sign and turn and make my way towards my locker. I was limping. And I didn't eat anything for the past 2 days. I finally reached my destination. I keep my books and close the locker. 

As soon as I turned around I was being harshly pushed against my locker. I groaned and closed my eyes. Whoever was infront of me took a hand full of my sweat shirt and pulled me I opened my eyes and saw,

'Jackson Wang'

Why am I even surprised? He is my all time regular bully. I don't know why he bully's me? What did I do to him or anyone?

"Look everyone it's Jeon Jungkook the slut. He is even limping today. And leaking his arousal as usual." He spat while I just keep quiet waiting for this to be finished.

"Such a slut!" He said and throwed me to the floor. He and his gang started to kick me, punch me, slap me. After a good beating of ten minutes they start leaving. I just lay on the floor trying to control my breathing. My whole body bruised and bloody. I can feel my tears falling from my eyes. I try getting up only to fall back on the  ground. People are looking at my state wide eyed and with pity.

Wow I must look like a mess, a BAD one. Cus they will NEVER look at me with pity. They are a lot of things but not merciful.