64 (700 special part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you say you burnt nugget." Toga rolled her eyes ,walking over to a table near the counter with (y/n) in her arms. "Come on! Let's go your hair!" Toga gushed, placing (y/n) down on a table, grabbing a brush and some hair bands.

She gently took off the onesie hood, and took the brush into her hands, brushing down her hair until it was smooth before splitting it into two and tying them up, twisting and turning the hair in her hands.

"There!" Toga exclaimed, stepping back to see her work. "What do you think! We're twinning!" Toga gushed.

"She looks terrible

"She looks terrible." Shirgaraki bluntly stated.

"I agree, she looks too much like you." Dabi spoke.

"I think she looks cute." They turned to see Big sis Magne slowly walking towards them. "Maybe you could do pigtails?"

Tog huffed her cheek, "fine..." reaching over to gently undo the space buns to let her hair flow down. "How about now?"

 "How about now?"

"Much better." Dabi said, walking up towards (y/n) and gently pointing the tip of her nose causing her to giggle softly. Dabi smiled warmly at the sight of her.

"Oi don't touch her with her crusty hands." Shigaraki sneered.

Dabi clicked his tongue, "you're one to talk crusty." He retorted.

"What'd you say?" Shigaraki slammed his hand on the counter glaring towards the dark haired male.

"Come on don't fight infront of her." Big sis Magne said, picking up the small girl into her hands, who looked up at her with wide eyes. "You're scaring her."

"Trust me nothing scares her." Dabi said, pointing at (y/n). "The only thing that scares her is being dirty."

"Still," Kurogiri spoke up, "fighting in front of a child won't do them any good."

"Thats right!" Toga chimed in.

"What's with the ruckus?" The group turned to see Twice and Mr. Compress walking through the door.