"Tch." (Y/n)'s glare hardened, "Todoroki!" The said male turned his head to see the (h/c) hair girl looking up in the sky but pointing at a few giant fans that were not that faraway from them. "Burn those to the ground."

"On it!" He exclaimed, running over, using his left side to destroy the fans.

(Y/n) went to her purse, ripping it open to take out two glass spheres, holding them tightly in her hands she took her purple whips and tied it securely around the ends. Getting back up on her feet she looked up to see the two slowly making their way towards a wall.

"Midoriya! Melissa!" (Y/n) explained, reeling back her arms, gripping the rods in her hands a bit tighter this time, and her whips grew longer, purple veins glowing through her skin. She threw her arms forward towards the two in the air, wrapping them around their waists.

"(Y/n)!" Melissa cheered.

"I'm gonna throw you towards the door!" (Y/n) yelled from the ground, "get ready to grab the railing!" Reeling her arms back once more, grunting at the slight twinge of pain in her fingers she threw her arms up, releasing the last bit of energy left in her to her rods, causing them to fly in the air towards the door.

Melissa and Midoriya crashed into the building, laying on the ground and grunting in pain at the impact. They slowly got up, placing their hands on the ground, only to feel a round object next to them.

"Huh?" Melissa looked up and picked up the glowing purple ball that was laying down next to her. "What's this?"

Midoriya opened his eyes and picked one up as well, a bright smile on his face as he gripping it tightly in his hands, the glowing purple reminding him of her. "(Y/n)..."

"Do you know what this is?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah..." Midoriya chuckled, rubbing the back of his head, "its a little boost, front (y/n) just in case."

Melissa's face brightened up as she looked down at the glass sphere in her hands, smiling brightly, "I told you, just give her some time and she'll come around! Now come on!"

(Y/n) fell to her knees, placing a hand on the ground, grunting in pain. But she slowly looked up to see the entrance to the top busted open, Breathing out heavily she closed her eyes, "they made it." She breath out, her eyes started to grow heavy.

(Y/n)'s breath hitched, during the time she had given Iida a ball of energy, and Melissa and Midoriya two as well, just in case. And her last attack with her rods, she was completely drained, "damn this stupid quirk drawback."

She felt a hand slowly go around her waist and her arm being lifted around someone's shoulders. Blinking her eyes in confusion she looked to her side to see a familiar dual haired male.

"Are you alright?" Todoroki asked, hoisting the girl up to her feet, her legs slightly wobbling from the lack of energy.

"Mm." She nodded in response, trying to stand straight up, only other to stumble back,  hand was placed on her back.

"Take it easy." Todoroki spoke up, getting her steady on her feet.

"I'm fine. Just a little drained..." (y/n) closed her eyes and sighed, feeling a thick liquid fall from her finger tips.

Todoroki looked at the girl in his arms and pursed his lips, "y-you.... you can take some of my energy if you want....." he muttered, looking to the side to avoid her reaction.

"Huh?" (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, "uhh... no its fine..." she said.

"No I insist." Todoroki said, "I don't want another Stain incident where you were left in a sleep induced coma for 4 days."