𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"Where you and that boy Paris going?" Kareem asked.

"I don't know..." I said shrugging, he nodded. I looked at him as he pulled out some money before he handed it to me.

"What is this for?" I asked grabbing the money.

"Get you and yo mama something while y'all out, I would do it myself but I gotta go baby her now" Kareem said, I nodded. "She in one of her lil moods"

"What do you want me to get her?" I asked.

"Just get her anything" Kareem said, I nodded. "You can get her some food you know she like to eat"

"I need more money..." I said looking at him, I grinned as he scrunched his face up.

"For what?" He asked, I held my hand out.

"I need more canvases and I would also like to buy me some things from the mall" I said, Kareem perked his lips as he eyed me. I eyed as he hesitantly pulled out more money from his wallet, I reached to grab it before he quickly snatched it back.

"When I'ma meet this lil boyfriend of yours?" Kareem asked smirking, I stared and blinked my eyes at him as he tried to be funny.

"Kareem, I told you Paris isn't my boyfriend and you can meet him but just not today" I said shaking my head.

"Lemme meet yo boyfriend and I'll give you some more money..." Kareem said, I shook my head.

"No, I'm going to tell mommy that you basically called her fat because you told me to buy her food as a gift if you don't give me some more money..." I said, I smiled as Kareem eyed me and shook his head before he handed me the money.

"You know you wrong, right?" He asked, I shook my head. "I'M goInG tO tElL mOmMy"

"Thank you, you're very nice" I said placing the money in my purse.

"Mhm, go wit' yo lil boyfriend" Kareem said, I sighed and shook my head.

"Bye" I said before I walked outside towards Paris's car and got in.

"Hi Kingston" I said smiling as I saw him sitting on the passenger side floor. I sat back and placed my seatbelt on before I bend down and picked him up. I placed him on my lap as he licked my fingers while I rubbed him.

"Word, you only see dis' muthafuka' in here?" Paris asked looking at me, I looked over at him and smiled.

"Hi" I said lowly, he shook his head.

"That's fucked up mama..." Paris said looking into the rear mirror before he started backing up.

"I'm sorry..." I said, I looked down at Kingston as he continued licking my fingers. He was so cute.

"You look pretty" I heard Paris say, I looked up as I seen him glance at me before he looked back at the road.

"Thank you..." I said lowly, I smiled as I continued looking down at Kingston.

"Whatchu' on?" Paris asked, I looked up and eyed him.

"I don't know..." I said shrugging.

"Youn' got no where you wanna go?" Paris asked, I nodded. "Where?"

"I wanna go to the mall" I said, he nodded. I played with Kingston until he got tired and laid on my lap, I began listening to the music that was playing and bopped my head.