This is unnexpected

You wake up still inside your sisters vegina, and start to move around, this causes Emma to moan waking her up.

Emma: oh brother, last night was amazing, and because it was so good I shall reward you!

You feel her pussy walls start to tighten as you're forced out of Emma's vegina. You hear here moan as you see light, as you emerge, you notice Emma's foot waiting for you, you immediately get hard just looking at it, and she notices

Emma: I thought you'd be happy! Well what are you waiting for? Go get my foot!

You turn to your sister

"I thought you were mad at me?"

Emma: I was, but then I learned what we can do for each other, so go on, go have sex with my foot, I'll watch.

You give your sister a huge smile and then run to her foot, but right before you get there Emma grabs you.

" what's up?"

Emma: you're so silly, you can't have sex with your clothes on!

She smiles at you and then gently starts taking off your clothes. She finishes with you pants, and as she pulls them down, your member springs loose.

Emma: oh my, someone's excited!

She puts you down and you run to her foot. Emma laughs as she watches you jump onto her foot and start licking all over, thus sends waves of pleasure to Emma's groin, and you hear her moan. She starts masterbating and you look at her worried. She notices you looking.

Emma: don't worry, I won't USE you again, maybe.

You continue worshiping her foot, as you continue licking and sucking, you start to hump her foot, giving you pleasure as well. Emma looks at you.

Emma: do my feet really turn you on that much?

"Mmm hmm"

Emma: hmm? I wonder what they taste like?

You see Emma raise her other foot to her face and watch in amazement as she licks her own foot.

Emma: Mmm, I see why you like them, they are so yummy!

As you watch your sister worship her own foot, you get so turned on you hit your limit and cum all over her sole.

Emma: oh brother, looks like you enjoyed yourself!

"Uh huh!"

Emma: Well I think it's time to put you away!

You try to protest but are quickly tossed back into the sock.

"Oh come on Emma I thought you wouldn't do this?!"

Emma: sorry bro, Mum thinks you're missing and I can't let her find you like this!

"So turn me back to normal!"

Emma: I would but I can't, I lost the instructions.

You sit in the sock and feel your sister put it in the dresser.

"Looks like another night in the sock"