Morning came early!

You were sound asleep in the sock Emma put you in when you felt the dresser open, the sock was picked up and you were dropped into the bed again.

"Emma? What time is it?"

Emma: it's 6:30, I know I said you would be in there until morning, but I had an idea!

Emma looks at you with a look seduction in her face as she reaches for you.

"What are you doing?"

Emma: Well after you licked my feet, I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt, and the sensation it sent through my body!

"What does that mean?"

Emma: it means I need you again!

You didn't have much time to react before she grabbed you and forced you against her foot, which was covered in sweat from being rapped in a thick blanket.

Emma: now worship my foot! I need to feel good again!

More then happy to worship your sisters feet, you start lapping and the drops of sweat on her sole, it tastes amazing! After a few minutes she switches feet, as you lick her sole you start to hear your sister moan with pleasure as you lick her foot. You take a quick look at her and see she has started rubbing her crotch

Emma: oh yeah! Keep licking my foot! I need more!

You continue licking her foot, her moans getting more noticeable. You look back to see she has now removed her panties and is fingering herself! You can't help but get turned on by the sight of your sister masterbating to you licking her foot.

Emma: that feels so good! But I need more of YOU!

You wonder what she meant when all a sudden she grabs you and brings you to her face.

"What are you doing Emma?"

Emma: that feels so good, but I need more!

She puts you down in front of her exposed pussy and looks at you with a seductive smile

Emma: I NEED you, get in!

"Gross! Emma I'm your brother, don't you find this wrong?"

Emma: you have a foot fetish, and just worshiped my feet, get in here!

You don't have time to react before she pushes you forward landing on her soaking wet vegina lips.

Emma: MMMmmmmmm, that feels sooo good, use your tongue!

You try to protest but she pushes on you harder and you slide into her pussy. She moans even louder.

Emma: oh brother YES, please me from within!

It's dark and damp, the only thing you can hear is Emma moaning from your movements, you can't help but get turned on by her moaning, and you start masterbating while moving around to pleasure your sister.

Emma: oh yeah, like that, oh brother I'm about to...

As you teach your climax and unload inside your sister, you hear her moan even louder as a wave of vaginal fluid and cum race over you.

Emma: oh brother! That felt so good! I think I'll leave you in me for the night!

You scream in protest, but she crossed her legs to keep you from escaping. You hear her moan one last time before you hear her snoring.

"Well, might as well get comfy"

You pass out inside her pussy and wait for tomorrow morning.