III

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
┌──── ,,it's so small.."

               ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

.

.

.

.

.

┌                                           . . .

I find this ship
golden and I
wish there was
an unlimited
amount of this
stuff-
if you don't
like this ship
skip to the next.

. . .                                           ┘

.

.

.

.

.

It was a nice sunny morning, the birds were chirping and everything just seemed so serine and calming. A certain blueberry knight decided this was a perfect day to get his ginger lover to teach him how to cook.
Kaeya wasn't a bad cook, he just needed improvement and fortunately, Childe was there for assistance. ,, Let's start off with choosing a recipe." The fatui said while smiling at his smexy eyepatch dilf. Yes, Kaeya is a dilf, Targilia will not take criticism. ,, okay then- what should we do, baby?" Kaeya said, questioning his boyfriend as he stared into those ocean eyes of his. Ah- Childe is so handsome.
,, Maybe we can do Calla lily seafood soup?" The red head suggested. ,, that works." Replied the blueberry haired boy. ,, Perfect, we have all the ingredients we need, let's wash our hands first." Childe said and he pressed up against Kaeya leaning over to to wash his hands in the sink. Kaeya let out a little grunt ,, oi- watch it Ajax. " Childe smiled nervously and apologized, pecking the knight's cheek.
    Kaeya huffed and stood waiting for Childe to come up behind him and help him cut the ingredients on the chopping board. How cliche. Childe eventually made his way and explained to Kaeya what he should cut, how he should cut it, and how to cut properly. The Calvary captain noted the important things and made a mental list of the instructions. Kaeya went for it and to his own and Childe's surprise, the knight was quite skilled using a knife.
     ,, You're doing great, baby." The fatui said with a big smile. ,, Thanks Ajax.." the blueberry said with slightly pink cheeks, only Childe got to see him like this, shy and honest. Kaeya continued to attempt to perfect what he was tasked with while, Childe buried his head into his stunning boyfriend's neck, slowly wrapping his arms where he thought Kaeya's waist would be, only to be greeted with nothing but air. He slowly lifted his head in slight confusion until he noticed the size of the knight's waist and how he was positioned. Kaeya's ass was against his lower abdomen while his upper was leaned over as he was eyeing his own work.
      ,,fuck.." Childe quietly said as he wrapped his arms tightly around Kaeya's waist, still amazed on how slim and dainty it is. ,,it's so small.." he muttered under his breath. Oh- just how bad he just wants to bruise it with his hands and squeeze it as he pounds into the pretty knight. Oh the fantasies- Childe never got rid of those when he always had his lover around. It was like the  flirtatious blueberry was always shoving his ass and his tits in the Eleventh Harbinger's face and crotch. Childe was always such a fool and would do anything for the knight. What a reckless mad man.
   ,,If you're getting horny go jerk off in the bathroom." Kaeya says, he's too busy with this task- he can't even have his daily sex with the ginger fatui. A sort of annoyed and horny whine erupted from the dramatic Harbinger. The fatui playfully growled into Kaeya's ear and the Calvary captain shuddered and tilted his head slightly to the side. ,,what are you now? Razor?" The knight said, playfully teasing him just for the fun of it.
      ,,babe, come on..~" he started to grind against Kaeya and breathed into the knight's ear. Kaeya was taken back and let out a few small noises that only fed Childe's hormones more. After some time, Kaeya finished making the soup and smiled proudly, his body movements just making Childe want to devour him on the spot. ,, I'm finally done-!" Childe licked the blueberry's neck and asked again, slightly more politely but definitely this time it was more like begging. Kaeya chuckled a bit as he got turned on himself and then glanced back at Childe. He turned his head and gave Childe a lustful expression ,, I guess it wouldn't hurt.." the knight said, trailing off at the end as he slowly palmed Childe.

.

.

.

.

.

┌ . . .

There will
be a part
two filled
with smut.
Thank you
for reading!!

. . . ┘

.

.

.

705 words
Total : 721