HOW TO SEX

how to sex! (1)
written by someone who wasn't there to witness the creation of how to sex 1(original)

How to Sex (chapter 1)
Getting bitches.

In order to sex, one will need one or more bitches. In order to this you must assert dominance over other males or anyone that could be in your way of getting those bitches.
Prove to the female(desired mating partner) that YOU are the alpha.
To do so, you must do the following.
•Become an active user of Reddit
•Buy a fedora
•When a female (or someone you find worthy of The Sex™️)doesn't respond to you within 20 minutes of dming them,let them know they have done wrong in doing so.
•Do NOT let others slander your what you wear or look like. Insult their mother in retaliation.
Examples;
"Your mother didn't think so."
"ur mom"
"Me and your mom must've been making to much sound last night,you're all grumpy from horrible sleep,aren't you?"
And make sure to thoroughly check their insults or anything they say against you for any grammar mistakes and correct them after retaliating.
SCENARIO:
[picture of you wearing your fedora]
jakelake9385:
lmfaooo @(oogerbooger look at this fucking loser bruh
What you should say:
Your mother doesn't think so.
*"Lmfao" isn't correct grammar
*"Bruh" isn't a real word
*Sentences should start with capitals
END SCENARIO
and then block the insulter and anyone who agreed with them and (if they did) block the ones they tagged.

How to Sex (chapter 2)
Persuasion

Now,if you followed chapter 1's directions, you should have a couple bitches by now,invite one at a time over. (ONE AT A TIME!!) Take them to Taco Bell,let them feast. Buy them flowers,and offer the bare minimum. (+some by following their O/F if they have one!)
These simple acts of kindness will empress them enough for the sex.
nnow that you yhave had sex, you can expect it from every other person you want to be intimate with