Round 3 / Jason's shirt

Start from the beginning

His cries only made me more confident in my actions as I moved my mouth almost expertly up and down his cock. Using my tongue to coat it before sucking on the tip, hollowing my cheeks as I did.

He yelled out my name along with a few curses and I knew he was close. Stroking what wasn't in my mouth, I focused on just sucking and licking over his slit.

Within just a few minutes, he was shaking, his hips spasming in my hold. Moving my head slightly and pulling off his with a ratter loud 'pop', I watched white strips splatter onto his stomach and chest.

He collapsed back against the bed, panting heavily as I gently let go of him and got up to grab a towel from the bathroom, grinning proudly at the condition I'd left him in. Like putty.

When I walked back, he was grinning at me, eyes half lidded. He looked blissed out and happy. I really noticed how beautiful his smile was as I sat down on the bed beside him.

"Hey." I spoke softly as I cleaned him up. "Hey." His voice was slightly horse as he answered back, blushing still as he puffed out, still catching his breath.

Tossing the towel close enough to the bathroom floor, I just laid down, bringing him into my arms. He was still shaking slightly, still coming down from his high, but nuzzled his face into my neck.

I'd never freely done that before.

Usually, I stuck to plain and simple sex. Just enough to get me off before I was leaving. But damn! I couldn't keep my hands off him. Not that I thought he'd be complaining.

His slight wiggle in my side made me look down. "You okay?" I ran my hands through his sweat slicked hair, watching his face for any signs of discomfort. I was suddenly worried that I'd pushed too far.

Should I have asked before doing that?

Shit!

I frowned, eyeing him more cautiously now, but when he glanced up with a blissed out smile, eyes shining with both sleep and satisfaction, I relaxed, continuing to comb through his hair and hold him close to my body.

Our different body temperatures mixed together and created a perfect warmth between us.

"Are you kidding?" he paused and moved up slightly, resting on one elbow, with his other arm on my chest. His playful grin turned slightly serious as he breathed in and out slowly.

I stayed silent, just waiting for him to continue, but gingerly brought a hand to his cheek, caressing the reddish skin. He leaned into my touch, exhaling softly.

His eyes wandered for a moment before closing. I could tell he was trying to pull his thoughts together before speaking so I stayed silent, not wanting to interrupt or distract him.

When he did finally speak, I knew he was pouring his heart into mine. I listened intently, careful not to miss a single thing. Not a single word or syllable that he was freely voicing to me.

"No one has ever made me feel...so good. I mean...I'm no virgin, but...I've never really liked sex...Or physical cobtact in general." He went still and I hesitated before stroking his cheek gently, letting him know I was still listening as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But with you...it's like every nerve in my body wakes up to your touch. In a good way. I've never felt anything like this...shit, Jason, it's like a drug."

He finally brought his eyes to mine and I could see tears puddling in them. Immediately, I was circling my arms around him, hugging him close.

I did that for him? Does he even know what he did to me?