-4-

It's now Sunday morning. You wake up and check the time. 5:03 AM. It was still dark out although the sun was starting to rise. You turn to face the other side and were greeted by an empty bed. "Where is he? Did he already go home?", you thought.

You stood up almost losing your balance. It had been a while since you had sex so your body was completely sore. Your stomach still felt tight, your back ached, and your legs could barely stay up on their own. You heard the door downstairs close so you thought it was Akaashi leaving. You felt a bit disappointed to see that he was trying to leave before you woke up. You started drowning in your thoughts, but that was interrupted by the sound of something falling in your bathroom. You turned around and there stood Akaashi. He has just finished showering. His messy black hair was soaked. You'd seen him naked before, but you couldn't help but be in awe. He was fit. He was ripped. Not like scary bodybuilder ripped. He had a slim, muscular build.

You watched as droplets of water ran down his chest.

I've never wanted to be water so bad in my life.

Your eyes trailed down to his v-line, but you were snapped out of thought by:

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

You looked up at him and didn't say anything because you were sure that if you did, you'd sound like a complete idiot. He chuckled.

"You're staring."

"I thought you left."

"What, you weren't planning on waking up to me?"

"Not really, no", you shrug.

"How's your back?"

This cocky bastard...

"It hurts like a bitch. You definitely know how to please a woman."

"I know." He smirked

Like I said, this cocky bastard.

He walked over to you and bent forward giving you a quick kiss on the forehead and stroking your cheek with his thumb.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

"Is that my towel?"

"Yeah. It's a bit small for me though."

Trust me, I've noticed.

So who's downstairs?... Oh shit, my mom!...Not that she cares about what or who I'm doing.

Still, you didn't want her to catch you with Akaashi.

"Stay up here", you instructed.

"Feisty."

You rolled your eyes and went downstairs to see your mother in the kitchen.

"Good morning love", she said.

One minute she's yelling at you, and the next she's talking to you like everything's okay.

"Hi mom."

She walked over to the table where you and Akaashi sat and did "work" yesterday.

"Is this yours? Do you have a friend over?", she asked picking up Akaashi's sweater.

You didn't know what to say. "No, it's mine", you replied taking the sweater from her hand.

She looked at you a while longer before walking away. You go back up to your room.

Akaashi was putting on his pants.

"You're leaving already? It's still early", you pouted.

You sat at the edge of your bed.