𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

DEAR KEIJI,

Have I ever told you why I loved the number seven? It started with the day we met, on the seventh of December, two days after your birthday, I didn't really think much of it until we became friends on January seventh, we asked each other, jokingly, on February seventh if we could be each other's valentines, only seven days before the fourteenth.

On April seventh you introduced me to your teammates, they told me that I was special because you've never introduced your friends to your teammates. On August seventh we went to the beach, I've never seen you so protective over me.

A year later, it was our second year. We didn't have the same class, you were in class six, I was in class seven. We lost touch for a bit but we still kept in touch with each other. In our third year we had the same class again, class seven.

We had gotten together on April first, we broke the seventh chain, I guess it was a sign that we were starting something new because everything else happened on the first.

Back to the first letter, when we were almost a year into dating, that date when you put the flower in my hair, it was the third. I told you that I loved you.

I still question why you never said it back.

Was it too soon? It felt right for me. I hope you didn't regret not saying it after, I understood if you weren't ready to say it. I do, truly.

It's okay because I got to say I love you first and yet last. I will always love you, more than you would've thought Keiji. I'm sorry for doing this to you, you didn't deserve it, to love someone . I'm sorry for leaving you without telling you about what was happening.

I didn't want you to worry about me, I guess it's selfish to say I just wanted you to make me feel alive before I wasn't anymore.

I love you more than I thought I would, your cheeky smile, how your eyes would try to look anywhere but me when ever you were talking then you were able to look me in the eye without hesitation. I loved you.

I love you.

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘,

- Y/n L/n