𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

He held the seven papers in his hands, trembling as the heart beat monitor flat lined. He looked away, he couldn't look at her, the small smile on her face slowly disappeared, the grip on his hand loosened. He heard her mothers cries from the other side of the bed.

He loved her.

He loves her.

He felt betrayed but he understood, it pains him that she dealt with it alone. How could he find someone like her? He never loved someone so much, it deeply pained his heart, feeling his chest hurt as he gripped the bed sheets. He heard the door open and close, doctors coming in and out as they made him wait outside.

He should've told her he loved her, that he still does, that he will keep loving her. He told himself that nothing ever last even when you try to protect it, them, her..with all you have.

He went home, the empty bed the two shared, the room was so grey, so dull, so dead. He slept on his side, facing the wall, he waited until she came back, he waited until he felt the bed sink a bit but it never happened. Not for another day, week, year, two years, three years or even five.

The day of her funeral was a month after her death, the seventh of December. Her parents talked about the her smile when ever she came home as they looked at him, they said that her smile has never been so big since she heard that she was diagnosed with cancer.

He knew that in another life, in a different dimension, no matter how many lives he would have to live, he will see her again. And with that he loved her.

He loved her as she loved him.

end

-

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || 𝗸. 𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें