I turned to leave wondering if he would say anything back.

Silence.

I was too angry with myself to care anymore. I didn't care. I didn't care what he had to say and I certainly didn't care what he thought of me.

Loki's POV:

She walked away angrily, grabbing the sword that had been tossed during the battle.

It was my fault she was mad.

It was just so easy to push her buttons. I knew exactly what she disliked being reminded of and when it was the perfect time to remind her.

The problem was, as much as I enjoyed teasing her and making her angry, I was mad at myself for what I'd said to her.

Making her hate me was just easier.

To her, I was a cold-blooded prince who sat too high on his own thrown to care for anyone else and that was just how it was going to be.

That's how I acted around everyone else.

Although, it was enjoyable seeing her face turn a deep red at her cheekbones with each insult I threw at her.

Besides she did have a way of getting on my nerves as well.

And if getting her riled up was the only way I would seem normal in her presence then that was just how it was going to be for the time being.

I didn't know why I was having even the slightest of feelings of caring towards her.

We were supposed to hate each other— or at least she did. She'd rather slit my throat than stand by my side. I don't blame her. I would act the same if a darker-haired, terribly handsome prince said the things I've said to her.

It became easier now. Convincing myself I felt nothing. No one felt anything towards me. So why I to them.

My childhood had been practically shaped around lies, so what's one more? Lies just became easier now, and in many instances, they proved better than their truths.

It wasn't like there weren't dozens of women who practically fell at my feet the moment I walked in the room.

Irresistible some might say.

Though she didn't act the same way they did towards me. She wasn't bending over backwards trying to catch my eye as the others did. She didn't try and prove herself to me because she didn't feel there was something to prove. She didn't stare as I walked by, she made sure we didn't cross paths.

She was strong and sharp. In the short time she had been here she became one of the best warriors, although never being in war. I had watched her from afar as she trained every morning till sundown. Always keeping a close eye on the small details of each person learning and memorizing their fight patterns as she fought.

I noticed the way she took advantage when my foot dipped into the mat, giving her the perfect opportunity most wouldn't have noticed. Her every move was calculated and precise as if she was always three steps ahead of the game.

It only made her all the more compelling.

Y/N's POV:

That asshole. An absolute asshole.

I stormed out of the room and back into the armoury.

The next time I wouldn't let my guard down. I wouldn't let him weasel his way in and trick me.

Indecisive (Loki Laufeyson x Bucky Barnes x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara