☾ sixty - four ☾

Začít od začátku

"Miss Juvellian! Where are you!"

I sighed at the sound of Veronica's voice from the entrance.

"I'll leave you alone. I hope things go well."

After I finished speaking, I quickly stepped towards the entrance.

_

The woman frowned as she watched Juvellian's back get smaller and smaller.

'I dared discuss my future to you. Not to mention I was arrogant and talked down to you.'

The woman murmured calmly.

"I should have asked her for her name."

Then, someone came up to her.

It was a knight of the Imperial Household, whose imperial sentences were engraved on his chest.

"Your Imperial Highness, we should head back now."

At the words, Imperial Highness, Beatrice nodded and covered her face with the black veil.

Then, she realized what she was holding in her hand and frowned.

Originally it was a clean handkerchief, but now it was stained with her tears and snot.

'It's dirty.'

Beatrice stunned herself when she tried to throw away the handkerchief with a straight face.

< I'll leave you alone. I hope things go well. >

For a moment, Beatrice hesitated as she remembered the girls selfless smile.

< If only she were born a male, I wouldn't have to suffer like this. >

'You only pretended to be comfortable in front of me, didn't you?'

It was a coming-of-age ceremony that was supposed to be perfect.

If she had safely held her coming-of-age ceremony in front of many important people and had been recognized by her father, her mother surely would have been happy.

However, the role of the lead changed due to the brutality of her brother.

When she recalled that fact, her stomach boiled.

'On a subject you know nothing about!' [2]

Beatrice stomped on the pink handkerchief angrily.

Then she stopped, her mood changing, as she looked down at the handkerchief with trembling eyes.

< Liche, don't be so weak. You have to be perfect for your mother. > [3]

Beatrice adjusted the veil around her face and spoke.

"Let's go."

_

It was well past dinner time, but no one had touched the food on the table of the Floyen Duchy.

Regis was walking back and forth in a fit of nervousness.

"Why hasn't Juvellian returned? She's never been this late."

"She'll be here any minute. Don't fret My Lord, we had guards accompany her."

It was safe to say that no one would touch Juvellian as long as he was still in good health.

But he couldn't help but worry.

'Should I have followed?'

Suddenly, he felt a carriage approach the mansion

Regis took a quick step to the front door.