"Do you hear yourself? I'm here with you and you keep throwing a meaningless kiss back in my face, but you sit here and think we should be married. Why would I want to marry someone who doesn't trust me?" I say.

She jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom and slams the door. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I breathe out a frustrated breath. I finish getting dressed and head to the shop.

💔

Today is slow, so everyone is gone except for Tia and Pat. I'm sitting back in my office playing over my words with Juniper. I said I was going to do everything to save our relationship so why not give her this? Why can't I just marry her?

Standing up I walk over to my safe and pull out the small box from Tiffany's I bought over six months ago before I ever laid eyes on Story. I open it and look down at the two-carat vintage halo trapezoid diamond engagement ring.

"She'll love it." I hear behind me. Shutting the box I turn and face the person standing in the doorway of my office. "The girl told me to come on back." She's smiling but I can tell she's a little unsure. "I was thinking about you and came to see you."

I'm just standing in one spot forcing my legs not to go to her. She looks down and then back up. "Cam and Leslie went to LA. It's been raining and the director had a great idea to use real rain in his scenes." She grins. "So I am here alone. I didn't want to go to LA." She uses one finger, on one hand, to twist her fingers on the other hand. "Well, I see you're fine. I was a little lonely at Cam's. The maid doesn't like anyone so she never wants to talk to me. I tried to get Novel, my sister, to come and stay with me but she's in Spain."

She chuckles nervously. My eyes roam over her. She is wearing a fitted tube dress and flip-flops. She's a little darker, probably from going to the beach.

"Ok, I see you're busy, so I'll talk to you later." She turns and walks out of my office and I'm able to feel myself breathe again.

I turn and put the ring back in the safe. I rest my head against the wall. "What the fuck are you doing," I whisper quickly turning to run after her. I'm stopped short. She's standing right behind me.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Breaking, I take the one step that is separating us and grab her face and kiss her. I feel so many emotions when she wraps her arms around me. Lifting her I sit her on my desk and she wraps her legs around me.

"Ethan," she whispers my name and it's like butter to my soul. Just the sound of my name from her is like an aphrodisiac that unleashes this primal need to possess her.

I push up her dress and rub my hand between her legs. She's not wearing underwear. She's already wet for me. I hurry and undo my pants and push them down. I rub my already harden dick over her entrance before guiding myself in.

She moans and throws her head back. I start pumping in her hard. Pulling down the front of her dress I bend down sucking her nipple in my mouth.

"Ethan," she calls out. I thrust hard. I need this...need her.

Looking up at her, I watch her biting her lip. Her eyes have darkened with need. She should be mine. I can feel it in every part of me. I lean over and kiss her needing to taste her lips again.

"I missed you," I whisper.

"I missed you too."

Her words make me happy as I push her back. She lays on my desk as I grab both of her ankles and hold her legs up and out. Staring down I watch myself pump in and out of her. She is so wet and creamy; making me want to get a taste.