Why do you guys ship us?

"You guys really would make the perfect couple," Kayla says. 

Oh no, not again. Jax and I groan. "Kaylaaa!" 

"What? You would," she says. Everyone nods. 

"Guys why do you think so anyways?" I ask. Our friends exchange a look. 

"To be honest?" Kayla starts. "We don't know." 

Wait what? 

"We're just doing it because it's fun and hilarious to see you guys blush and squirm," Jocelyn says. 

Oh great, they're just doing it to embarrass us. 

"We don't know really. We just know that you two have a connection. You can understand each other in a way no one else can." AG says. 

"You guys are always there for each other even when you fight," Maxine says. 

"But we don't know how you feel, we can't feel your feelings," Kayla says. 

"We think you may love each other but we don't know," Maxine says. 

"So when we talk about how in love you guys are it may be how you feel right now but we don't know that so rather how you will feel in the future," AG finishes. 

"But it is amazingly funny to see how you react in the meantime, the small things you do that you don't know mean a lot," Ollie says. 

"Yes it is quite amusing," Jocelyn says. 

We stare at them. "Ok let's just-" 

"Yeah." Jax says. 

"Let's just never think about that again it's like we are actually in love!" I exclaim. 

Jax turns to me. "Yeah, we'll prove them wrong. Apparently they don't even know and they're just having fun with it." he says. 

"Well, at least we know they don't think we are in love kinda," I say. 

"Yeah. They weren't joking about the perfect couple though," Jax says. 

What?!? "Excuse me?" I ask. 

"What? Imagine. We would be the ultimate power couple just like we are partners in crime. But we're not in love," he says. 

I smile. "We are amazing," I say and that's that.