boba and piggy backs

y/n's pov

he opens the door for olivia and i and we make our way to the car. i sit in the front and olivia sits in the back. she likes to sit in the back since she can lay down. she also likes her space. noah is driving. olivia grabs the aux cord and puts on music. noah rolls all the windows down and we sing the songs at the top of our lungs. as the last song finishes, noah parks the car and we get out.

"i'm tired" i whine. i seriously was though. i got barely any sleep and my legs were hurting so much for some reason.

"i'll give you a piggyback ride!" olivia said raising her hand

"shush that's my job!" noah said putting olivia's hand down to her side.

olivia showed him the middle finger and noah crouched a little in front of me. i jumped on and he started to run towards the direction of the boba cafe. "bye liv" he shouted and she shouted back "fuck you, we all are going to the same place, i'll see you a minute after!" as we entered the boba shop, noah was out of breath so he put me down. "what the fuck, do you have asthma or something?" i joked.

"i do actually, olivia came to the appointment since you had a modelling shoot." he said out of breath. "oh fuck, i'm sorry. i didn't know." i say. "its okay" he laughs and grabs his asthma pump. as he's doing that, i look at the flavours of boba to try. the door opens and olivia comes in.

"so what we getting?" she asks us.

"i'll have lavender" i say.

"me too" noah says after me.

"i'm getting rose!" olivia says and it's our turn to order. as she orders i start pulling out my credit card but i feel olivia wacking it way.

"piss off" i say, trying to extend my arm so the card can touch the card reader.

"stop wrestling with me" she shouts.

i see noah with a concerned look on his face. i give him a look and he instantly knows what to do. i say "fine" to olivia and pass my card to noah. he touches onto the card reader and gives it back to me. i smirk at olivia and i instantly earn a smack from her. we wait for our drinks and soon our order number gets called out. we grab our drinks and olivia puts a tip in the tip jar.

"can we go shopping?" i ask.

they nod and we make our way into the mall. we first go into urban outfitters. olivia and i start looking around, i look around as i don't see noah with us. i look behind me and see noah taking a picture of me. i flip him off and continue shopping. a few minutes later, noah comes up to olivia and i to see if we are finished. we were, so we walk over to the till and stand in line. olivia shows me everything she is gonna buy and i do the same. we get our items scanned together. as olivia and i go through our handbags to get our credit cards, we here a ding. we look up at the same time and see noah payed.

"noah why?" i ask stretching the 'y'. "my treat ladies!" he says with a huge smile. "i'm paying you back" i tell him. "please y/n, why are you always paying?" he asks me with frown. "fine fine" i say with my hands up in defence. we walk out with bags and olivia and i thank noah. we walk back to the car and sit inside.

a/n
hey guys, thank you so much for 100 reads. i hope you enjoyed this chapter.  leave any requests in the comments of private message me if you are not comfortable. stay safe.