7

Jimin didn't actually go to the movies. He did but he didn't. He went in, not one movie interested him though. If they did, he'd already seen them. So he went back out and just told his driver to drive him around some.

While they drove he plugged his phone in and scrolled through social media. He completely forgot to make himself appear offline though and got a text message from his friend, Hoseok. It was a lengthy message about the hot bouncer he'd seen the night before. Shaking his head at the message he texted back about his new friend the stripper. The message appeared as seen and there was a long period of silence for five minutes until his phone rang. He picked it up.

"I just escaped from your house, jumped out of the window. Tell me more."

Jimin didn't know how to react to the first sentence in the conversation. His friend jumped out of a window. He didn't even specify which window. For all he knew it could of been the third floor window. Which was possible in some areas due to ledges leading off to the ground. It was still concerning.

"Well you see, I woke up at his house, and before you go off we didn't do anything. He drove me home. Sort of. Then I saw Wonho's car in the driveway, knew I was dead and figured I'd come back later." He left no places for Hoseok to put his own thoughts into it. He hadn't felt like being interrupted, he'd rather have Hoseok add onto when he was done. "Well. If you're not busy I was planning on going back to see if the bouncer was working tonight." Jimin shook his head even though his friend couldn't see it. Clubs wouldn't open for a few more hours so unless Hoseok wanted to sit outside for a while he wasn't getting in.

"Where are you?" He figured he'd pick up his friend. "Walking down the street like a hobo with a bag of your sexy clothes in my hands." Jimin sighed.

"Where are you currently while walking down the street looking like a hobo with my clothes." He chose not to add the sexy part to it. There was silence for a few seconds till his friend answered once again.

"You're coming to the club with me." Of course Hoseok had already made up his mind for him, the whole 'if you're not busy' was obviously a sham and it wouldn't matter if he was busy or not because he was going. "Go to the mall, I'll pick you up there." The mall was close to his house and he at least knew that he would find the older male there instead of looking for a hobo walking the streets.

Jimin absolutely regretted picking up his friend. The second he got in the car Jimin was kidnapped all the way to the older's house where he was forced to watch two sappy rom-coms till it was finally around opening time. Before he could suggest just going in what he was wearing, Hoseok once again stripped him, made him shower and then put him in different clothing and slicked his hair back. Jimin sat on the couch with a big pout on his face while waiting for Hoseok to finish getting dressed. Some playlist was playing in the background throughout the entire ordeal. It was supposed to be cool or something.

Just when he got annoyed with it and got up to turn it off Hoseok announced that he had finished and they could leave. Jimin knew that was a lie though as it would then take the other thirty minutes to pick a pair of shoes and coat that went with his outfit so he sat back down on the couch. The black satin button up was slightly bothering him every time it touched something and made a noise. He wanted so badly to just change back into his hoodie and pass out on the couch till he could sneak back into his house.

Some things weren't an option though when hanging out with Jung Hoseok.

He was pulled off the couch when a pair of shoes and a light jacket had successfully been chosen. The choosing of them had gone much faster this time then it had other times. Which showed that Hoseok was eager to return to the club as fast as possible if the whole thirty minutes hadn't been used up. They left the place Hoseok called home and called Jimin's personal driver since Jin was currently out. The oldest might join them, he might not, none of them knew for certain. It was a toss up. They did know though that Jimin's driver often didn't follow traffic laws to get them there faster which lead to a lot of mini heart attacks.