Chapter 1: BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, BEAUTIFUL PROBLEMS

I was born on April 10, 2000. My mom, Cordelia, never told me who my father was. I would be lying if I said that I never think about him. Questions like: 'What kind of person was he?', 'Did he ever care about my mom?', and 'Is he even alive?' Always ran through my mind. Even now, my mom still has not told me anything about him.

My family line had many witches, so naturally, I was also a witch. Just as my mother and her mother before had exhibited powers, so had I, although my powers came about earlier than usual. I got my powers at the age of 5, many years ahead of any normal witch. Needless to say, my mom was surprised. She brought me to Aunt Myrtle, who was the head of the witches council at the time, and tried to figure out my situation. Aunt Myrtle did many tests, but not one revealed anything. Aunt Myrtle decided that all we could do was wait, and see if this early power would have any adverse effects.

Just one year later, at age 6, my powers were magnified and grew out of control. I accidentally destroyed a city block. In my defense, kidnappers were after me. I had gotten separated from my mom. After this, my mom, my grandmother -Fiona, the Supreme of the Coven-, and Aunt Myrtle enchanted a necklace to contain and hopefully help control my powers. It was a red ruby amulet, encircled in silver.

The trinket worked, and no more accidents occurred

The trinket worked, and no more accidents occurred. The years went on, my mom met a man called Hank Foxx, and married him soon after. Fiona didn't like him at all, hated him really. I obtained the ability of the sight. Sometimes I'd just get a feeling, other times actual visions. If I was lucky, the visions would be clear and make sense imminently. My mom got me tarot cards for my 10th birthday, they helped decipher the visions and made the visions come to me when I wanted them. The visions would still happen randomly, but only when It was something dire that would occur. My powers extended in other ways, I could move things with my mind. When I'd use my magic it was mostly with my hands and a faint red glow would circle around my fingers.

 When I'd use my magic it was mostly with my hands and a faint red glow would circle around my fingers

My powers were great, though I kept that a secret. I wasn't one to show off, so I kept quiet. While attending, I helped my mom at Miss Robichaux's Academy, I guided others through the use of their powers. Madison Montgomery was a hopeless case, she wouldn't listen to anyone. She had an entitled attitude and an explosive temper to match. Nan was good-hearted, mostly, she would get annoyed with the voices in her head. Nan was a telepath, she could hear others thoughts and sometimes see the future like me. Queenie had a unique ability, she was a human voodoo doll. When she focused on someone, any injury that happened to her, happened to that person instead.

I was younger than them, so naturally Madison picked on me a lot. Queenie and Nan tried to help where they could, I was always grateful for that. I was only 14 when the last one came, Zoe. Her ability was unusual, I called it 'Black Widow'. Any person she had sex with would die; They would have a hemorrhage and blood would spill from their eyes. Everything started changing, when Zoe came. This is where our story truly begins