Chapter 7

I was woken by movement next to me. I slightly groaned and opened my eyes. I see Tanaka next to me still snoring but I guess he had adjusted his position a little. I look at the time and see it's about six.

"Tanaka wake up," I poke him in the face and he opens his eyes.

"Yes Y/n?" He said turning in my direction smiling at me.

"We gotta get ready for school. We should both get a shower," I say as I sit up.

I climb out of bed and my legs started shaking. I sigh as I slowly make my way to my closet grabbing clothes and heading to the shower. I carefully get in the shower and let the warm water run down my body. When I get out my legs are a little less shaky but they are sore. I walk back into the room and Tanaka heads to the bathroom. Does this mean we're dating now? I guess I can ask when he gets out.

I get my stuff together and head downstairs and start cooking some food. Tanaka comes down and I hand him his plate. We eat in silence. I turn to him and he's looking at me.

"What? Do I have something in my face?" I say touching my face self conscious.

"No you just look really pretty," I blush and look down at my food.

"Tanaka are we dating now?" I ask a little embarrassed.

"Well only if you want to, but keep in mind if you say no I probably will be very hurt," he said and I smiled at him.

"Well that's good cause I'm not saying no," I say and I get up and hug him.

We walk to school hand in hand both of us smiling. Noya runs up to us and smiles jumping at me.

"Are you guys finally dating? I've been waiting so long for this," I smile at him and nod. He jumps around excitedly.

We walk into school and me and Tanaka walk off to our class. We sit down and shortly after class got started.

~time skip brought to you by I'm running out of ideas💡~

I walk into the gym for practice. All the boys are in there. Tanaka waves at me and I smile at him. I sit down next to kiyoko and watch the boys get started. They have started training for the preliminaries. I don't think I've ever seen the boys train this hard. Apparently the first time they tried this they lost to Aoba Josai. That's at least what kiyoko said.

I help Hinata with his receives a little bit enough for my knee to not get hurt but there was slight discomfort. Everyone was working on there own thing. Tanaka was working in cross shots, yams was working on his serve, suga and Kageyama we're working on sets together, Noya was working on receives with asahi who was spiking. Everyone had something to work on.

"Hey suga do you think you could take over for a little bit my knees starting to act up," I ask as I go to sit back down.

"Y/n how would you feel about helping me find a new manager to help you out? You know before I graduate," I get sad at the mention of the third years leaving but I nod my head.

"Everyone gather around I have an announcement," coach called everyone over," in a few weeks we will be having another training camp, but in order to go you will need to pass your finals."

Everyone's faces dropped aside from the third years, stukki and yams. They all already looked defeated.

"Don't look so down it can't be that bad," Suga said with a slightly scared look on his face.

"No we're all pretty much failing at least one class," Kageyama said looking at the ground.

"Why do y'all struggle with basic things," I say smacking my face.

"Hey that's mean, I can do some basic things," Hinata says

"Pff alright shrimp," stukishima laughs at him.

"Alright so if you guys think you'll struggle this much get a freaking tutor," coach said.

"I'm already tutoring Tanaka," I say and smile at him.

"Can you tutor me to then," Noya gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Sure but that's all I'm tutoring," I say.

"But what about us?" Hinata said in an exasperated voice.

"It's called figure it out," I say I know it's slightly rude but oh well.

"Alright everyone practice is over you can leave now," coach dismisses is and I quickly clean up the gym while the boys get changed.

Tanaka comes out and wraps his arm around my shoulder and we wait on Noya.

"So whose house for today?" Tanaka asked.

"Yours."

"Alright well here Noya comes," he says and we all start walking to Tanaka's house.

We arrive at Tanaka's house and I walk in with Noya and Tanaka behind me. I kick off my shoes. For never have been here before I immediately feel at home.

"Saeko I'm home," Tanaka calls out. Who the fuck is saeko.

I look at him confused and he holds up a finger signally to wait a second. I hear someone bound over and they jump on Tanaka.

"Ryu you're home and you brought friends," she looks over at me and Noya.

She's super pretty. She got shoulder length blonde hair and she looks like she's maybe 21ish(I don't know how old his sister is) So Tanaka has a sister and I'm just now learning about this.

"I know Noya but whose this?" She looked at me and smiles.

I return the smile," I'm Y/n L/n,"

"Oh I've heard so much abo-,"Tanaka covers her mouth before she can finish the sentence and his face goes red.

I giggle already knowing what she meant. We walk into the living room and set our stuff down. We start studying and I realize how much help Noya needs with school work. He's about as dumb as a rock. Tanaka on the other hand was still borderline passing he just is really bad at tests. That's at least what he said.

Tanaka runs off for a while and I continue helping Noya with English. I hear the door slide open and I turn around.

"Snacky time,"Tanaka announced and I burst out laughing," what?"

"Yo-you're standing in the dumbest pose ever," I say wiping tears from my eyes.

He chucks a bag of chips at me and it hits my face. Making me laugh even harder. I'm losing oxygen. After a minute I finally calm down. We finish studying and Noya heads home.

"Hey can I stay the night it's pretty late?" I look at my phone.

"Yeah sure," he nods at me," here some clothes you can change into,"

He tosses me one of his t-shirts and some shorts. I quick change I'm the bathroom and head back into his room. He's already laying in bed and I jump in beside him cuddling into him. I fall asleep pretty quickly just cause the sheer fact of I'm comfortable around Tanaka. I think I might love this man.

—————

Word count: 1207

I feel like this chapter was really bad but I was also writing it over the span of two days. Thank you for reading love y'all❤️❤️