Chapter 4

Look at our concentration boy😍

It's the last day it our two day long training camp. The managers are all planning a surprise for the boys because they have all been working very hard. After our first win the karasuno team hasn't been able to win one match. They were all starting  to get disheartened.

I feel bad for Hinata the most cause he's gotten shut down the most. They are about halfway done with their final match with Fukurodani . Hinata is struggling the most out of everyone here with everyone getting to his spikes quicker. Coach calls a timeout noticing the boys have gotten slower and sloppier. Along with being quiet.

I head over to Hinata who is sitting on the floor not talking to anyone.

"Hinata you got to stay positive okay. It's okay if you get shutdown but don't let it affect you. Get back up, rethink your strategy, and you make it work," he jumps up and hugs me.

I stiffen surprised but hug him back after a second. I realize how bad he smells and gag. I push him off me trying to catch my breathe.

"Oh my god chibi-Chan how do you smell so bad?" I wheeze it dramatically pretending to faint.

Everyone bursts out laughing. I even hear stukishima snicker. I look over at the Fukurodani team and Bokuto gives me a thumbs up. The boys head back out on the floor and get started.

They were going pretty steady so far. Kageyama set the ball towards Hinata and I got nervous. Bokuto and akaashi jump up to block him and I wince. I don't think he can get it through. Hinata jumps up ready to spike. He hit the ball and it hit the tips of bokutos hands. The ball shot out of the court and hit the ground. It's like it happened in slow motion. We all stared at the ball in surprise.

"Hinata did you actually use your brain?" Kageyama said in complete surprise.

"I use my brain all the time jerk," Hinata glared at Kageyama.

"Hinata that was so cool!" Noya jumped up and Tanaka slapped Hinata on the back.

The boys got their rhythm back after that. They still lost sadly but it was a really close match probably their closest one since the first one. They are all still happy though. I started putting the stuff away and feel someone lean on me.

"I'm tired," Tanaka huffed out.

"Ew Tanaka get off me you stink," I pushed him off me.

"Hmph," he pouted in the corner as I finish cleaning.

I walked back over to him," don't give me that look. You smell horrible. Once you get a shower maybe you can lean on me."

He brightened up and ran off hopefully to get a shower.

"Hey kitty," Kuroo puts his arm on my shoulder.

"What is it with people wanting to lean on me. Get off you stink," I push him off.

"You're mean," he complained.

"And you stink," I stick my tongue out at him.

"Hey Y/N we're ready now," kiyoko tells me.

I smile and turn to Kuroo who has a questioning look on his face.

"Get your team and come outside," I walk over to kiyoko who is getting the team together," alright boys we have a surprise for you for working so hard. Please follow us."

We lead them outside and all of their faces brighten up even more at the sight of all the meat. There are multiple grills covered in meat and trays of other food. They all run over to the grills drooling over the food. Me and kiyoko laugh at the sight of them.

Tanaka and Noya run up and bow down in front of us," thank you for all the food! You are truly goddesses."

"We know," I say as they run off again.

I go over to Bokuto and Kuroo who are talking to a really tall gray haired kid and hinata. I walk Over and smack both of their heads.

"You better not be giving Hinata any bad ideas," I look at them both suspiciously.

"I don't know what you mean," Kuroo played innocent.

"Yeah we would never," Bokuto added.

I rolled my eyes and hinata ran off towards Kenma.

"So who are you?" I turn my attention to the tall kid.

"Oh I'm Lev Haiba," he gave me a small smile.(I feel like he's underrated but he's also really annoying)

I nod and turn my attention back to the two idiots. The both lean on me  and I almost collapse under the weight.

"You guys are so heavy," I huff out.

"You're really mean Y/n,"Kuroo walks away with a pouting Bokuto following behind him.(we love Bokuto in his emo moods)

I look around and notice Tanaka and Noya standing in front of Yamamoto like they were giving home orders. Oh no what are they doing? I walk over to them doing my best to go unnoticed.

"We must protect our managers with our lives. Do not let anyone near them," Noya says I can hear the proudness in his voice.

"Boys are you really that dumb. We can protect ourselves," I walk over to them.

"Y/N," Noya jumps on my back and I easily catch the smaller boy.

I'm only slightly taller than him which is sad.

"Y/n you let him hang all over you but you won't let me lean on you," Tanaka whines," do you like him better than me?"

"Of course I do."

"You're mean Y/n," he pouts.

"Always," I give him and wink and walk away Noya still on my back.

I hear Kuroo pestering Kenma about eating so I walk over to them. I reach over and snatch the game out of Kenma's hands.

"Ken you have to eat. Once you eat you get this back," he humphed and walked over to the food.

He shoved some food in his mouth and stuck his hand out. I give him his game console. Noya slowly got heavier and heavier. I look over at him and he had fallen asleep. He looks so adorable sleeping. I walk over to kiyoko.

"Hey kiyoko a little help," I said careful not to wake Noya.

"I guess we should probably start heading home. I'll get coach and we can start packing," she walked off.

I head over to the bus and gently set Noya down in a seat. I slowly gather everything up. Once I finish that I get Daichi to gather everyone up so we can leave.

I give Kuroo and Bokuto a big good bye hug and I go back to stand by Tanaka as we say goodbye to the rest of the teams. I'm upset I have to leave again but at least I got to see my friends. Tanaka gives me a small hug. I guess the sadness shown on my face.

"You wanna sit by me in the bus?"

"As long as I get to the window."

"You only get that if you make it there first."

"You're on!" I race him on tit the bus.

I made it there first but Tanaka grabbed me and moved me out of the way sitting by the window. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the seat next to him wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I instinctively snuggle into him. Shit maybe I do like him.

"I win," he says as I relax into him. Well I guess he isn't so bad.

"Shush Tanaka," I say letting my eyes close and I fall asleep immediately.

————————
Word count: 1261

Please vote and comment for the book. And I'm open to any requests. Thank you for reading I love y'all.❤️❤️