nearing his climax, sakusa could feel how atsumu was shaking. he pulled out immediately. "omi!" atsumu looked up at him, glaring. sakusa looked at the desperate bottom. he leaned in his ear "what do you want me to do?" he asked, smirking a little and puffing out an airy moan on the blonde's ear, making atsumu moan softly.

"p-please fuck me"

_______________________________________________________________

"ass up, atsu" sakusa ordered. he licked his lips at the view. atsumu was on his four, his hands tied at the back by his tie earlier. atsumu could only raise his ass up, completely embarassed. sakusa got the condom from one of the drawers and a lube--strawberry flavored one.

sakusa could only smirk, eye fucking the submissive one. he leaned again on his ears, saying "relax atsu. it'll sting a bit so please warn me if it hurts too much" sakusa said as he pecked his nape when he got a nod at atsumu as a response. "good boy" he said. he opened the lube up, as he applied the lube.

"i'm gonna put one so relax for me, yeah?" atsumu nodded. sakusa inserted his finger inside, making atsumu flinch and groan. "does it hurt?" "it sting a l-little" he said, honestly.

"you're doing great for me" sakusa praises, peppering him with kisses on his nape.

he then moved his finger in and out, making atsumu whimper. as he loosens up a little, he added another finger, scissoring him as atsumu would now moan into pleasure, the pain subsiding.

he then added another one, three fingers where inside of him. atsumu moaned through the pillow. sakusa noticed this. he lifted his chin up and said " don't hide your moans, baby" atsumu flushed red once again as he panted.

he thrusts his fingers in a nd out when he noticed the blonde loosening up. he pulled his fingers out, making atsumu whine.

"w-why did you pulled out?" sakusa chuckled. "do you prefer my fingers or this?" atsumu looked behind as he drooled at the sight of his member, hard and veins popping up.

sakusa then ripped one of the condoms up, tearing it up with his teeth as he wrapped it around his girth, as he also applied the lube, pumping himself a bit as he placed it on the rim, warning atsumu. "atsu, i'm going in. tell me if it hurts" he said. he then slowly placed his tip inside, grunting. he pushed more and atsumu moans.

"i-is it all in?" atsumu asked when sakusa stopped. silence answered his question. "omi?" "i'm sorry atsu" he looked behind him, shotting him a confused face. "half more to go" sakusa smiled slyly. "what?--" before atsumu could comprehend it all, sakusa slammed himself all the way into atsumu, making the blonde scream. "AH FUCK!" his eyes where getting teary.

"are you okay atsu? did it hurt?" he asked, checking the blonde up. "i-i'm fine omi" he said smiling. sakusa sighed in relief. he felt him relax as he said "i'll move now" he said as he slowly thrusted his hips, his hands on the blonde's waist. atsumu moaned as sakusa could only groan. "fuck you're so tight" he cursed, thrusting his hips on a normal pace.

moans filled the room, as well as skin clapping. the air is steamy, as well as the aura. "o-omi, nghh~ p-please utie m-me" atsumu said, wanting to hold the dominant. sakusa then untied him as he flipped him over after he pulled out. atsumu yelped by the sudden action. "atsu" sakusa grunted as he entered once again, making atsumu moan louder than before. "ha, found it" sakusa said.

he thrusted more and kore, quickening his pace up. atsumu kept on spilling lewd moans, tongue sticking out as his eyes where half lidded, filled with tears. his cheeks where flushed red and beads of sweat rolling on the sides of his forehead.

he pulled sakusa down for another make out, kissing him hungrily. sakusa groaned at the kiss, feeling how tight atsumu was on his girth. atsumu clutches the dominant's hair, pulling away. "ngh-ah!" atsumu moaned, as sakusa watched him.

"o-omi, i-i'm gonna cum!" he warned. saksua smirked as he move his other hand on the blonde's throbbing member and another hand on the blonde's neck, choking him a bit ut not completely to the point he'll suffocate. atsumu could feel his climax nearing him as he screamed his name "omi!" he scremed as his toes curled, arching his back from the bed as he scratches the man's built back. sakusa moaned loudly as he felt how atsumu's rim grasp his girth more tighter.

strings of white substance shoots out of the blonde's tip, his eyes rolling back and drool coming out of his parted lips. sakusa felt more aroused at the sight as he fastened his thrusts, chasing his own climax. "f-fuck atsu. i'm g-gonna cum" sakusa warned.

they both moaned, as sakusa finally came, slamming his hips onto atsumu, cumming deeply at the condom as atsumu came for the second time. after riding their high down, sakusa pulled out taking the condom out as he threw it at the nearest garbage bin.

he looked at the bed, only to see a dozing blonde vocalist as he chuckled. "let's sleep now atsu" he said as he cleaned the boy's tummy first and lay down beside him, covering them up with a fluffy blanket up. they slept with a smile on their faces.

.

.

.

"you sure they're done now?"

"i guess they are"

"damn. all i wanted was to sleep in peace"

"go to sleep suga"

"goodnight daichi"
"goodnight, luv"

______________________________________________________