-1-

song: waste it on me by Steve Aoki ft. BTS

______________

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

waste it on me

____________

waking up from a headache, a certain blonde woke up one day by the shining blinding lights emitting behind those red velvety curtains. he groaned, the impact of the hang over already kicking in. he sighed, about to stand up but only to get halt when some thing kept him from standing up--more like something warm and strong.

he looked at his waist, only to see a pair of biceps wrapping on it securely. his eyes traveled up to the biceps, onto the exposed bare chest. until he finally took a look at the stranger beside him. his face flushed red, wondering who's this hottie beside him. he examined the beautiful features of the man. dark curly haired man, his curls softly resting on the sides of his face. his two cute moles at the top of his eyebrow, that made atsumu wanting to draw a smiley face on it.

his eyes darted on the man's long eyelashes. his strong sharp jawline on the side, making atsumu gulp. his lips where...something else. it was plump, rosy pink and looks tempting.

not until he heard the man groan, snapping him out of trance. the man fluttered his eyes open slowly, revealing his dark onyx eyes, glistening through the light. atsumu's face flushed even more harder when the pair of dark eyes landed on him.

"what happened..."

________________

sakusa kiyoomi. 23 years old. working as a manager of their department in a famous company. he had been promoted because of his dedication and hard-work, and made him the manager. he was happy, that his blood, sweat and tears had finally payed off. the sales department became much more easier, after sakusa had taken over it. his co-workers are cooperative, friendly and respected his phobia. they would team up, and the sales of their products would increase and stay in place. 

atsumu miya. 23 years old. working as a musician. he had been playing from a band called 'mb4' and it consists of him, oikawa tooru, kuroo tetsuro and bokuto koutaro. he got to admit that his group is chaotic as fuck, not gonna lie. yet they helped him from his problems, helping him from moving out of his once called home after his father ban him in his home. his parents are homophobic, yet they accepted his brother's sexuality after they found out about him and suna rintaro. yet when atsumu came out, his parents where furious. they scold him, close to beating him not until osamu interrupted them and defended the blonde. atsumu couldn't help but to hug his brother goodbye when his father decided to throw him out of the house.

atsumu became much more free, he could finally breathe freely. he's happy and that's what it matters the most. sakusa is happy. more than happy to be exact. words couldn't describe how happy he is. what could possibly go wrong?

______________________

"mr. sakusa, please report in my office. now" the boss or the CEO of the company then said, walking away as sakusa trailed behind him. after they walked in, he was given the permission to sit on one of the sofa in front of the desk, which he complied as he sat on the one-seated sofa.

"mr. sakusa, i'm sure you're not aware on why did i called you here in my office, am i right" mr, yuu said. sakusa could only reply a short no sir. mr. yuu then started to pull out some papers, handing it to sakusa. he examined the written papers as his eyes widen.