-3-

lights down low by bei maejor

_____________________________

so what are you waiting for?

____________________________

warning! this contains smut(hardcore)!

___________________________

barging in to their assigned room, they hungrily kissed each other. sakusa took the chance to pin him on the wall, breathing heavily from the heavy make out session. "atsumu" he muttered as he looked at the panting and flustered man in front of him, his collar exposed and sweats dropping by the sides of his forehead.

"ah fuck" sakusa could only mutter. if he's in his right state of mind then he would've push the latter away from him and he was most likely scrubbing his teeth, hands, and lips. yet he didn't. his phobia didn't kicked in. he was grateful for that.

he lean on one of the boy's ear, licking his earlobe which made atsumu shiver. 'i think i got myself some wild one' atsumu could only think as he was pulled by his hair. sakusa once again attacked his lips, his tongue entering at the blonde's mouth, immediately dominating the kiss. he slid his hands on the boy's waist, squeezing them as atsumu would gasp, kissing back.

they pulled away as they once again panted. "o-omi" he shakily breathed. sakusa couldn't take it anymore. he then carried the boy, bridal style as they went towards the bed, throwing him on it.

he hovered above him, taking his tie off as he hungrily gaze over the blonde's way. atsumu gulped, his adam's apple bopping up as he eye fucked the top's body. sakusa slowly removed his white button up shirt, revealing his glistening 8 pack abs into view. atsumu looked at it, immediately drooling at the sight. sakusa could only chuckle.

"you do know that staring is a rude thing to do, right?" atsumu flushed red, looking away. sakusa lifted his chin up, kissing him as he found his way once again on the blonde's mouth.

sakusa started trailing his kisses on the vocalist's neck, leaving wet kisses and hickeys. he sucked on a particular spot, which made atsumu moan. "ngh~a-ah omi" he clutches the dominant's hair, pushing him deeper on his neck. he sucked on the spot, loving how atsumu would moan his name. he then removed the boy's shirt, attacking his perky nipples on the view.

"o-omi--AH--ngh~" he bit one of the boy's nipples as he fiddled with the other one. he kept on playing the nipples as atsumu could only moan. his left hand started to palm atsumu from his jeans, which made atsumu squirm.

"can i?" sakusa asked, asking for the blonde's permission to take it all off. "h-hmm yes omi" he said, covering his mouth as his eyes where half lidded.

he kissed the boy's forehead, smiling a little as he then started to fumble on his zippers, finally taking the jeans off. he could see the raging tent and a patch of wetness in his black boxers. sakusa chuckled.

"you're really needy, aren't you?" he said as atsumu could only nod, looking away. he proceeds to palm the blonde, making him squirm. he finally pulled it down, revealing his pinkish tip.

he played with the tip, rubbing the slit as pre-cum would ooze out of it. "n-no t-teasing omi" atsumu could only warn. "feisty eh?" sakusa retorted back as he jerked him off slowly, bending his wrists. atsumu softly groaned. not until sakusa got down as he licked his tip up. "a-agh" atsumu moaned as sakusa continued to lick him up until he shoved it down without a warning. "A-AH--wait--" atsumu struggled to speak, arching his back a little as he clutches the pillow on his head.