21. nationals

Começar do início

"i feel like eloise," kurt said, "i have pills for that," spencer playfully rolled his eyes at what brittany said seeing samaria give him a look.

"all right, guys, this is your time, now, you are all ok lockdown til you finish writing our songs for nationals," mr shue looked at them, "i want at least two solid verses by the time i get back,"

"wait, aren't you going to help us?"

tina asked from beside her boyfriend who was looking at brooke's paper where mike was helping his girlfriend on a song she was writing, "uh, um.. i will be back, and read your amazing creations and give notes, but right now, i have to head to the theatre to, uh, fill out some paperwork,"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows watching as their teacher left with rachel now placing herself beside her boyfriend who smiled, leaning over kissing spencer's kiss making finn and santana both frown.

spencer cleared his throat pulling back from rachel, "um, do you wanna help me come up with some verses?" spencer asked his girlfriend who smiled, "okay, yeah, sure.."

____

spencer wasn't in the room as he was with his girlfriend walking around new york city with his arm over rachel's shoulders, "rachel, can we talk?"

rachel furrowed her eyebrows at spencer sitting down at time squares steps, spencer lets out a breath, "you know i love you right?" rachel nods her head, "of course i do, i love you, too,"

she stated to her boyfriend who held her hands rubbing his thumb over her knuckles, "i know, you know that you and finn are made to be together,"

rachel makes a face, "even when we are together, i see him staring at you, and when you aren't looking at me, you're staring at finn," he lets out a breath, "you made me know what it's like to be actually in love with someone,"

he stated rubbing her hand, "but i think i am still in love with santana," rachel looked at her boyfriend, "are you breaking up with me?" spencer looked at her, "we both know we're not each other's endgame,"

"finn's your endgame and mine is santana,"

rachel looked at her, "can i have one last kiss?" spencer nods his head leaning in gently kissing rachel's lips in his, rubbing her cheek in his hand, "goodbye rachel,"

"goodbye,"

spencer walked away from where rachel and him sat walking away going back to the hotel room going towards the girl's room hearing santana and brittany talking to quinn about how she needs a makeover. a hair makeover.

____

mr schuester come back to the hotel room where all of his glee students were sitting with seven boxes of pizza in his arms.

spencer was going to help his teacher stopping when santana stops him touching her ex boyfriend's hand, "all right, guys, who's up for some real new york city— pizza?"

he questioned, "we heard," spencer looked at their glee teacher, "heard what?" mercedes looked at him, "about you leaving to be on broadway," he sighed, setting the pizza boxes down, "look, i haven't made up my mind about anything,"

"we get it," kurt interrupted their teacher, "and we're happy for you,"

rachel looked at him, "you've inspired us in so many ways, so.." spencer lets out a breath, "this is just another,"

he looked around, "i don't understand, who-who told you guys?" tina looked at their teacher, "goolsby," spencer played with his hands, "you okay, mr schue?"

the man looked at his students, "i am not going, i'm staying with you guys," the students half smiled, "i had my moment on the stage and it was glorious, but you and i—" he smiled at them, "have some unfinished business to take care of,"