Yukino:what is more important other than Y/N not telling us his condition?

Hikigiya:his feelings and you confessing. Just trust me it's important.

Y/N:thank you Hikigaya-san.

Hikigaya:go already!

With the opportunity that Hikigaya has given, you immediately opened the window of tbe infirmary and sneaked out unknowingly leaving a trail of bloody petals...

*timeskip*

Y/N:i'm finally home.

???:what are you doing here? Isn't school still going on?

Y/N:why are you of all people here? Doctor Romani?

Romani:well i can't just leave my professor's child be alone all the time
right?

Y/N:i have friends at school.

Romani:they aren't family though.

Y/N:you aren't even my family member.

Romani:that's a harsh but truthful input.

Y/N:i'm sorry but i'm just really tired from everything happening in my life. It's all so sudden for this to happen to me.

Romani:wanna talk about it?

Dr. Romani Archaman was your father's old student. Since he studied under him and your father found him interesting he took him under his tutelage. You weren't exactly fond with him for awhile until you found out both of  had an addiction to virtual idols and whatnot (definitely not a  reference.) He was the only one that you'd trust with your life and secrets since he saw you as a lost little brother.

Y/N:have you ever heard of the hanahaki disease?

Romani:that was just a myth. Are you scrolling the web again for your symptoms? Just come by my office and have a checkup.

Y/N:(cough) this.. is what i'm talking about.

Romani was stunned,shocked and intrigued at the same time

Romani was stunned,shocked and intrigued at the same time. He had a lot of questions.

Romani:WHAT THE HELL?

Y/N:it's not a trick (cough) i've been having this for a couple of weeks now.

Romani:why didn't you tell me?? WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO MY MENTOR'S SON HAS FLOWERS GROWING IN HIS CHES-

Y/N:please calm down! You're even more concerned than i do.

Romani:i'm sorry. But this should be cured if the one you liked reciprocated your feelings back right?

Y/N:that's one option.though i'm not sure she'll like me.

Romani:why though? You've inherited your mother's patience and your father's kindness?

Y/N:the problem isn't with me it's with someone else. She looks at another person like he's her light or something.

Romani:that's rough to hear coming from you. Anyways what's her name?

Y/N:Yukino Yukinoshita.

Romani:hmm?

Y/N:do i have to say her name again?

Romani:are you sure that you like her?

Y/N:i have flowers growing in my chest i'm pretty sure. What's up with her?

Romani:well....

It was a couple of years ago. Your father thought it would be good to bring Dr. Romani along with him during the daily checkups of the Yukinoshita family. Romani understood his intentions but the youngest one wasn't exactly fond of Romani.

Romani:hmm? Are you the youngest daughter of Mrs. Yukinoshita?

Yukino:yes.

Romani:i'm Dr. Romani Archaman. I'm currently studying under Mr. L/N. And you are?

Yukino:i'm Yukino Yukinoshita. You could call me Yukino-san if you like.

Romani:(thoughts) what a good kid. What are mainly your hobbies?

Yukino:i like to cuddle Pan-san in my free time.

Romani:oh? That sounds nice.

Yukino:what about you Doctor?

Romani:i like to watch virtual idols in the internet!

Yukino:that sounds weird.

Romani:eh? I mean it's kind of fun seeing them read your donations and making them laugh.

Yukino:that's the sad part. You chase someone who doesn't even know you.

And with those words, Romani was broken. Dr. L/N was concerned since he looked so traumatized after doing his round with the Yukinoshita family.

Romani:and that's what happened.

Y/N:she'll probably insult me if i open up...

Romani:don't worry! She apologized afterwards and only said it because i looked suspicious. Seriously what's up with my looks?

Y/N:i don't even know...

Romani:since you're sick for the remainder of your life i'm visiting everyday to check up on you.

Y/N:yeah.. that would be nice.

(A/N notes:)
Yeah idk what to say... Probably only i keep falling for Yukino fuc-

Anyways,hopefully someone notices the reference lol.