The Potion

"Good morning, sir. How can I help you today?" Draco asked as Harry walked into the small apothecary that the blonde worked at.

Harry just stood there, a few inches from the doorway, gaping at the blonde whom he had known ever since he was 11.

That's it?

No fight?

No calling me 'Potter'?

"What are you up to, Malfoy?" Harry asked, ready to pull out his wand in case the blonde had a trick or two up his sleeve.

Draco's eyes immediately snapped to where the brunette's hand was reaching for his wand. The blonde shuddered and looked at Harry pleadingly.

"Harry, please," he said quietly, his eyes darting to a place behind the brunette's head then back to Harry again.

The brunette looked back in an instant, failing to see what could be petrifying the blonde at first. Luckily, his Auror training came in handy. When he inspected the area closer, he noticed it: a wizarding camera, pointing right at Malfoy. The blonde was under surveillance, knew about it, and let it happen? Why would he do that?

Harry was snapped out of his thoughts by Draco's quiet words.

"I really need this job, Potter. Please don't mess it up for me," he whispered, continuing to look down at the counter.

Harry stared at Malfoy for a while, mouth agape, unable to decipher if what the blonde was saying was true or not.

The Malfoy I know would never plead or show his weakness like this.

"Please, just take what you want and leave." he heard the blonde say shakingly.

Harry didn't want to show him the paper. It was too embarrassing and private. That was the whole reason that he went to the smallest, least-known apothecary in the wizarding world. Of course, Malfoy just had to be working there and Harry had to pity him enough to just ask for the potions, even if it was embarrassing.

"Fine. I just want these," he said, unfolding a piece of paper and placing it on the counter. Harry watched as the blonde looked down at the paper, nodded slightly, then obtained a big box of the potions, pulled two out, and put them down on the counter.

"Huh?" Harry asked, confused. Malfoy furrowed his brows, still saying nothing about the nature of the purchase.

"I said it's forty galleons per potion. They should be applied directly onto the skin or any thin clothing. I brought you two as you asked for in the paper, but they shouldn't be used within a week of each other."

"I heard you, but...What? No joke? Nothing to say about my relationship? No little songs about how Harry Potter's dick doesn't work? You don't plan on blackmailing me or going to the Prophet?"

Something darkened in Malfoy's grey eyes as they flicked over to where the camera was then back to Harry's face. The blonde sighed and started speaking slowly.

"Mr. Potter, if you're having erectile dysfunction issues, these potions won't help you. They only serve to increase your lust for the person closest in proximity to you until you've consummated. If there is an initial problem with physical arousal, increasing your attraction or psychological arousal won't solve the issue." Malfoy said in a completely professional tone, looking Harry in the eye.

"So, if there is no problem with...physical arousal, just with being attracted enough to my partner for the physical arousal to happen, this potion should work, right?" The brunette whispered, looking down at the ground in shame and shifting from one foot to another.

"Yes," Malfoy said firmly, still keeping his professional tone, "It was often used by homosexual male purebloods so they could bond with a female and produce heirs. That was before the birthing gene was found to be present in both genders, rendering the whole process of false marriages and the potion useless."

"It should work, then." Harry murmured to himself, not realizing what his words implied until he had said them. He looked up and saw that the blonde had a look of sadness on his face.

"Don't pity me! It's not like that. I've just been very stressed lately and the wedding is planned smack down in the middle of the most important case of my Auror career and Ginny is freaking out about the planning which means we are driving each other crazy and sometimes that can hinder attraction. I won't need those after the wedding. Ginny is perfect for me." The brunette said harshly, then slammed the money on the counter.

That was the last thing Harry remembered before everything went black.

Draco watched in horror as a bout of accidental magic from the clearly distressed Harry Potter shattered the entire box of potions, along with the two potions on the counter, sending most of their content onto Potter and the remaining onto him.

The sensation started with him having a tingly feeling in his groin. His pupils were dilating and his skin was feeling a bit warm. He let out a sigh of relief, realizing that it wasn't that bad yet. If they got away from each other now, neither of them would do something they'd regret. Just as Draco started walking towards the back door, though, he felt Harry grab his wrist in a death grip to stop him. The blonde froze.

"Potter, let me go. We need to get away from each other right now! It'll only get worse if we don't. I'll make another batch for you later. Just leave. My boss is going to give me enough trouble as it is. Please." Draco pleaded, not looking at the brunette. That is until Harry firmly grabbed his chin and forced him to look up.

Big Mistake.

Draco's eyes widened. How had he never noticed how beautiful Harry was before? His sparkling green eyes, his gorgeous, toned body, his unruly black hair. All the blonde wanted to do was be on Harry or under Harry. Anything! As long as he gets to touch the brunette right that second. His skin was starting to burn, itching for him to touch Harry, to taste him and make him moan in pleasure. Draco's mind was blank. He couldn't think of the camera or the potion or the fact that Potter was engaged to someone else. He couldn't even remember his own vow to lose his virginity to the love of his life. All he could think about was Harry's face, Harry's skin, Harry's arse, Harry's abs, Harry, Harry, Harry.

"Harry..." the blonde started, not sure where he was going with the sentence. He just wanted to say the brunette's name. Not one second after the word was out of his mouth, Harry stuck his tongue in and crashed his lips upon Draco's. The blonde moaned as he was finally given what he wanted, casting any thoughts of reasons why they shouldn't do this aside.