"In'sha Allah" she muttered while lowering her eyes and Daniyal chuckled at her act of shyness.

"I love you." He whispered and she preferred to take long steps to go away from him.

"Why all these things are happening in my life only? Why?" He asked himself but he forget that every question is not meant to be answered.

"Daniyal..., we have to go today only." That was a happy call from his mother who pushed the door which was already unlocked.

"Hmm... Ammi... Just a minute." Daniyal muttered but till then his mother was already entered into the room, she was pretty surprised to see that darkness in the room, moreover Daniyal wasn't ready to go.

"Daniyal, what's wrong??"

''Everything" he mattered, but Mrs Kazmi was unable to hear it. "Hmm?" She gave him a confusing look while switching on the lights which provide her another great amount of shock!

"Daniyal, aap ko kya hua hai? Aapki aakhen itni lal kyu ho rhi hain?" She raised a question which was clearly addressing the motherly love.

(Daniyal, what happened to you?  Why are your eyes so red? )

"I'm fine ammi." He stood up from the bed but his arm was grabbed by his mother before he could disappeared in the bathroom to hide his emotional distress.

"No, you're not! Tell me what's wrong." Mrs Kazmi asserted! Daniyal gazed his mother for next few seconds and smiled while kissing her temple gently. "Ammi aap tension na liya karein, main bilkul theek hu."

(Don't worry Ammi, I'm absolutely fine)

"Daniyal mene aur aapke baba ne to aapko sach bolna sikhaya tha phir ye jhut bolne ki buri aadat aapko kaha se mili?"

(Daniyal, I and your father taught you to always speak truth, then where did you get this bad habit of lying?)

Hiding his emotions from his mother wasn't Daniyal's cup of tea, this lady reads him everytime like she has a magic power to read his emotional state.

"Jhut bolna to aapne aur aapke shohor ne hi sikhaya hai. Bhul gayi kya Subah ke 7 bje aap kya bol kar uthate thi mujhe? Uth jao Daniyal 9 baj gye hain." Daniyal faked a laugh, he tried his best to divert his mother's attention from he main topic but he forgets that she was his mother!

(You and your husband have taught me how to lie! Have you forget how you used to wake me up at 7 in the morning? Get up, Daniyal, it's 9 o'clock.) 

"It's not funny. Will you tell me the real matter instead of trying to divert my mind?"

This time Daniyal was failed to do what he wanted to do, he sighed and shared a defeated look with his mother. 

"Ammi sir mein shadeed dard ho rha hai upar se aapke sawal jawab hain, jo kabhi khatam hi nhi hote." He complaint just like a whispering and Mrs Kazmi touched his forehead to check his temperature which was completely fine. Before she could show her motherly love a voice from the doorstep grabbed her attention.

(Ammi, I'm having a severe headache. Moreover, your questions have no end. )

''Khatija, Shifa ke ghar se call aa rhi hai." Mr Kazmi stepped into the room with a ringing mobile phone and passed that to his wife. It was Maryam's call which Mrs Kazmi didn't delayed to receive.

(Khatija, it's a call from Shifa's home)

"Hello." Daniyal looked towards his mother when she received the call. He was praying for a miracle which could cancelled that visit but in reality that meeting wasn't less than a miracle because Anwar got agree for that without any problem.