J: 'Hey I know you probably dont want me messaging you right now but I kind of just wanted to say thank you for the talk last night, you really opened my eyes to alot of things x'

J: 'Also me and Mia broke up, Daisy's probably told you by now but yeah if you didnt know x'

J: 'Also I kind of wanted to talk to you again, could you maybe come by the apartment this afternoon sometime? I'm in all day so come by anytime x'

J: 'If you dont wanna come then obviously dont x'

I smile at the messages. I can sense the nervousness through the goddam phone. I start to type a reply.

Y: 'Hey Josh, your welcome for the talk even though you snook through my window unannounced and scaring the crap out of me! Yeah Daisy told me you guys broke up and I didnt really believe it at first till she showed me screenshots of you guys chat. I'll come by the apartment in 15 minutes, see you soon xx'

Once I've hit send, I stand up and dust the sand off my shorts and crop top and grab my purse. I dust the sand off that too and go back up the stairs to my car. I get in and put my purse in the passenger seat next to me. I drive back into LA and park in the apartments underground car park. I leave my purse in the car and go up to my apartment. I knock and I hear footsteps. The door opens and Josh smiles at me.

J: 'Hey, thanks for coming'

I smile and he leaves the door open for me.

J: 'Where do you wanna talk? Kitchen, your room, my room, etc?'

Y: 'My room please'

He smiles and nods. We go into my room and I smile at it. I've only been away for the night but it was great to be back in my own room. I sit on my bed and crawl up to the top of it by the pillows. Josh sits at the end of the bed and I sit with my back against the glass window.

Y: 'So what did you want to talk about? Mist have been kind of important if you wanted to see me right away'

He smiles and nods.

J: 'Yeah I kind of think its important, so the talk we had last night, I came back here and went to bed but I couldnt sleep. To be honest Blair, I hate it when your not in the apartment at night. Like say your at a friends house for a sleepover or something and I know your not coming back for the night, I get worried for some reason. I dont know why but I just hate when your not here at night. For some reason I'm constantly worrying even though I know your safe at Daisy's and Liams or Rihannas or whoever's dorm in our group, I just hate when your not here.'

I look up at him.

Y: 'Is there a reason you hate it so much? I kind of find it cute'

He looks up and smiles.

J: 'You do?'

I blush, look away and nod.

Y: 'Yeah I kind of do,'

We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until Josh speaks again.

J: 'I hate it so much cause as I said, even though I know your safe at anyone in our groups dorms, I just get really worried your not ok, like, when were here and I know your in the room next to me, I feel at ease that I know your safe and that I could kind of protect you if something happened.'

I smile at him and smile even more as I notice him blushing.

Y: 'Wow, my parents would have loved you'

He looks up at me with a massive smile, like a child in a candy shop.

J: 'R-really?!'

I smile even more and nod.