Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Yes," I nodded and looked down at my coffee, "it suits you" he told me. "Thank you" I smiled at him, "tell me something" I told Niall. "How are the others?" I asked him and rested my head to my hand.

"Zayn is working in a tattoo shop, he's great with it, he's an artist now" Niall smiled. "Wow" I smiled, "yeah he wants to have his own shop some day, he's been great, he's talented" Niall nodded.

"Liam is working at this fancy restaurant, he was a waiter for a few months but he actually just became one of the bosses there, he's thrilled" Niall smiled and looked out.

"Louis..." niall said, "Louis makes cars, he works in this shop in Manchester, he's also pretty good at it, uses a lot of time on that" Niall said. "I've been working in the sales world, it's pretty cool too" he said.

"And Harry?" I asked, "he's great" Niall said. "Pretty great" Niall nodded. "What aren't you telling me?" I asked him, "Give it to me," I told him. "In the beginning his best friend was whiskey and vodka," Niall told me. "He got drunk a lot, he's more stable now with the alcohol, he got rid of his guns and knives, so that's progress" Niall told me.

"He works with Louis, they work in the same shop, Harry needed that job to get back on track, so he's better now, he's fixing cars for a living" Niall said.

"Good, that's good," I whispered.

I was in Niall's car, we were going to his place. Liam moved out about a year ago, so Niall lived alone. "This is so strange," I told Niall, relaxing with my head against the window.

"The last time I was here-" "You don't have to talk about it" Niall told me.

I looked over at him, "I was so scared" I told him, "when I got to Kansas" I said. "I signed up for boxing and self-defense" I smiled. "Hardcore princess" Niall smiled, "I know" I nodded. "I did that, it still felt weird, I was used to having Harry, all of you guys around me to protect me" I said.

"And now, two years down, I travelled here, all by myself, no one beside me, I was safe" I whispered. "Yeah" Niall nodded, "my heart..." I said, "it broke in pieces the day we drove away" I told him, "hearing his voice, it broke me" I said. "And I broke him too," I whispered.

I walked inside the apartment with Niall, "so weird, right?" he asked me. I walked over to the couch, the same couch I was sitting on with them. I smiled and touched the couch. "Really" I said, I looked around. All the memories came back to my mind, it was all crystal clear.

Niall made dinner, he was a good cook. He was also a big food lover. We sat at the dinner table and just ate in peace.

"When Liam and I got back here to talk to the boys," Niall said, he opened up. I looked up. "Harry got so angry," Niall said, "I've never seen him so angry before, he was going to kill Adam and-" "He didn't" I said. "No, because I said you didn't want him to take revenge, I would like to see Adam dead though" Niall said as he ate a piece of chicken.

"Adam died last year" Niall told me, "Ethan called and said that he got shot, he died at the place" Niall said. I nodded, "he was a good friend of both Harry, Liam and me before Harry was sent to kidnap you" Niall told me.

I nodded, "then he became weird, wanted to kill people for fun, it was never about having fun, it was about justice, it was why we worked there, we never killed people who never deserved it, the people who we killed were awful" Niall told me. "People we killed were people who've killed others, people who killed for fun, we killed people like Adam and yet he was working there for years, all along he was there" Niall told me.