I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.

(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. make sure to read the chapters before this one. Also the povs will switch in this chapter. I love this chapter a lot.! Enjoy darlings xx. )

Amelia Grace

June, 13th 2021

It was sunday, I got dressed and hid my knife the same way I did the first time. In a headband around my thigh. I was wearing a dress, it was a little tighter than the last one, but the knife wasn't visible.

I had a pair of white sneakers on, my hair was loose and I had my sunglasses on.

I walked down the beach, just looked at the house. I could see him sit on the balcony, he was shirtless. I knew it was him by just seeing his tattooed body. I walked around, came to his house after ten minutes.

Did I really do this to Harry?

I knocked on the door, hard. I ran around the house and knew he got up because he wasn't on the balcony anymore. I took out the knife, I walked in and heard the door being opened. "Hello?" I heard, I hid behind the wall.

I took a peak, he was standing by the door. Just looking out. I walked upstairs and walked into a room that looked like a bedroom.

I heard the door downstairs close, I walked over to the window and saw him walk out and take a seat again.

It was weird seeing him again and the fact that he didn't know I was here was way crazier. I looked around, I walked over and took one of his shoes. I walked back to the stairs, I threw the shoe down, all the way down and ran back to the bedroom and hid behind the wall.

I heard footsteps. they came closer. I took off my sunglasses, got ready.

I saw his shadow, he got closer. He walked in and did not even see me. I walked over to him. placed the knife on his back.

He took both of his hands up, he did not see it was me.

"Whoever you are, you need to get out," he said and I traced the knife gently up. Placing my hand on his shoulder and turning him around.

His green eyes met mine. "Amelia?" he asked, the knife pointed to his breast. I didn't say a thing. "You should lock your door Harry, the wrong people could easily walk in" I told him and took the knife, I took on my sunglasses and turned around.

I walked downstairs, I heard his footsteps. "What are you doing here?" he asked me, and I turned around. "Lock your door" I just told him and walked out. 

I walked down the beach, I changed into my bikini. I walked towards the water, I found my mom's number. She was the only person I had contact with. I couldn't be in contact with my dad.

A lot of people were here today. It was hot and sunny too. I took a seat while I waited for mom to pick up the phone.

"Hello" mom said, "hey" I smiled. The water touched my feet whenever a new wave came in. "How are you?" she asked me, I laid down. the sand touched my body. "I'm feeling good mom" I smiled, I looked into the blue sky. "I'm at the beach," I told her, "it's good sweety, we miss you, maybe you'll be home sooner than we thought," she told me. "Yeah" I said, i got up and walked a little bit into the water. "I miss you guys" I said, "I need to go now honey, call me again soon" she said and hung up.