Do you know who you are?

( you guys know I love every chapter. This one too. I wanna say a huge thank you for reading this story. Anddddd I do actually have another Harry fanfic in the works. I've published it on my account, there's a chapter with a little info and who's in it. It's called Adore You. I hope you would check it out, the first chapter will be up soon. The povs will switch in this one!! Enjoy this chapter darlings xx. )

Harry Styles

December, 16th 2021

"You're ready?" I asked Amelia, we walked down the hallway to Niall and Liam's place. "Yes" she nodded, I opened the door. Everyone was here, "hey" Zayn said. I let Amelia walk in, I closed and locked the front door.

"Princess came back" Niall said and came over and laid an arm around Amelia. I walked over and grabbed Niall. "Don't touch her Niall" I said nicely to him, "next time she will punch you" Louis laughed. "Or knock you out with a vase" Zayn smiled, "she told you about that huh?" I smiled, "she did" Louis nodded.

Amelia walked over to take a seat on the couch, Louis walked over to me. "So her dad says she needs to stay in England until the 29th" he said. "And then he wants her back in New York?" I asked him and took out my phone. "Yes, we actually thought-" "I can take her back to New York" I told him.

"It's our job Harry" Louis whispered, "yeah and so?" I asked. "And so Rafael will kill you himself," Louis told me. "Call him and tell him you guys will take her home, don't mention me Louis, just do it" I told him.

"Do you want to die?" Zayn asked me, " I don't think I will die" I said. "Who's dying?" Niall asked and walked over, Amelia looked over too. "Apparently Harry is," Louis said. "Harry here wants to take Amelia home by himself," Louis said.

"No way!" Amelia said, "I told you last night that-" "You're not making this call Amelia," I told her. "Yeah, if he wants to do it then let him," Zayn said. "Sick," Niall said, he walked over to the couch.

"You all think the worst," I said. "We just know that he will not only kill you lad, he will fire Zayn and me, I lied to him and told him I killed you, how do you think that's going to make me look?" Louis asked me.

"I'll talk to Rafael when we get there," I said, Louis just laughed, "talk with Rafael, give it a rest, he's not going to talk with you, he's going to shoot you, right in the head" Louis said. "Trust me, Louis, just trust me" I said.

Amelia walked over, "you want to die?" she asked me. "I don't want to die no, because I wont die, I know Rafael, I know everything about him" I said. "I know everything about him" Amelia told me, "he doesn't care Harry, he's going to kill you when he sees you, I can-" "Just trust me, all of you, if this succeed I will come back here, Amelia can do whatever she wants after all of this" I said.