𝒔𝒊𝒙 ━━━ new cap, who this?

Start from the beginning

"Morgenthau!"

"Oh fuck no." Hestia groaned as she heard John's voice. This was just what they needed.

Hestia ushered people out of the truck just in time see John fighting all the Flag Smashers with a knockoff shield.

She gave Bucky a look before she ran towards John, hitting a Flag Smasher off of him and sending him flying into a wall. Her heart leapt in her throat when she heard Bucky scream and she turned to see him fall in a construction site.

"Bucky!"

She dismissed the person she was fighting as she ran towards the construction site, only to see some other people jump down at him, ready to hit him. Without hesitation, Hestia jumped down, landing roughly on her feet even with her powers as she hit the man attacking Bucky before sending him flying into a wall, creating a dent.

"Are you okay?" Hestia panted.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Bucky breathed out.

They glanced up at the sound of a crash only to see a truck on the edge of the building, ready to fall. It was being pulled back and Hestia added her powers to the mix.

The person that was pulling the truck - John - fell seconds later along with the person who pushed them, breaking Hestia's concentration. She lost the grip on the truck and she was ready to see it fall before Sam swooped in and saved the day. He held the truck as Hestia once again helped him and they got it to safety.

Hestia turned in time to see Karli - who also fell down with them - throw a metal rod at Bucky. He caught it just seconds before it could hit him and he looked at her with an expression that could only be described as disbelief.

Sam flew down next, hitting all the Flag Smasher with the shield. Karli stood up as she faced Sam, taking off her mask.

"You of all people bought into that bullshit?"

"I'm trying something different." Sam answered. "Maybe you should do the same."

There were several explosions as canisters of smoke fell at their feet, quickly engulfing them. "Shit, shit, shit." Hestia muttered.

"This way." Sam commented and she followed after him along with Bucky and John.

They arrived at a point where they needed to split up and Hestia didn't want to leave Sam all alone but he told her that if anyone could keep an eye on John, it would be her. So reluctantly, Hestia followed after Bucky and John, leaving Sam alone.

They searched the place thoroughly but they didn't find anyone.

It was then that Bucky remembered the app that the Flag Smashers had and the three together figured out a spot where the signal would be.

In the meantime, John called the police so they could arrive at the scene.

They rounded the corner as the group of Flag Smashers arrived as John quoted. "Mercy bears richer fruit than strict justice."

"Great app, by the way." Hestia snickered as Bucky showed them the app on his phone.

The police quickly surrounded them and put them under arrest as the three turned and walked away.