𝒔𝒊𝒙 ━━━ new cap, who this?

Start from the beginning

"Well shit, so did I." she snorted.

━━━━━━━

"You guys gotta do something, don't let them out of the building."

As Bucky went through the metal detector, it immediately started beeping, Hestia snorting as Sharon muttered an 'oops'.

"Here's one of them." Bucky pointed to a man holding a gun. "I'll get the evac."

Hestia walked after Bucky, looking over her shoulder to make sure nothing happened. As they walked through the building, a woman headed towards them and extended her phone to Bucky.

"Mr. Barnes, it's Karli."

Hestia stopped as she watched Bucky hesitantly take the phone and talk to her. She didn't pay attention to what they were talking as she followed him down the stairs.

Despite the fact that Karli had good intentions in mind, she was beginning to annoy Hestia.

She watched with furrowed eyebrows as Bucky ended the call with Karli and cursed, quickly grabbing Hestia's hand - and ignoring her panicked shriek - and running towards the parking lot under the building.

━━━━━━━

In the parking lot, Bucky quickly found a motorcycle and got on it, then looked at Hestia with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, on the-! Yeah, no, I'm good." she spluttered out.

Bucky rolled his eyes slightly. "Get on the motorcycle and shut up."

Hestia swallowed slightly but got on just as Sharon's voice was heard through the radio. "You two had one job."

"Just deal with the guy." Bucky muttered as he started the motorcycle and took off, Hestia's arms tight around his waist.

Her arms tightened around his waist as they got out on the street, the speed increasing as the wind blew through Hestia's hair, her eyes squinted.

"Well, that's one down!" Sharon exclaimed through the radio.

"What? How?" Hestia asked confused.

"Mercury vapor. Amongst other things."

"Bucky! Hestia!" Sam's voice rang.

Bucky sighed. "I don't fly man, that's your thing."

"What, I do kinda-" Hestia's voice was cut off as Bucky drove faster, the words getting stuck in her throat.

When they arrived at the scene, Hestia's eyes widened when she realized Bucky wasn't slowing down. "Bucky, don't you dare-"

He screeched to a halt and they flew off of the motorcycle, Bucky landing on one of the Flag Smashers as Hestia slowed down to a stop with the help of her powers.

"Oh, for fucks sake, Bucky!" Hestia shouted as Bucky fought the guy. She used her powers to trap him to the ground as Bucky punched him again when a truck exploded behind them.

They quickly let go of the man as they ran to the truck, Bucky punching the door while Hestia silently shook her head, realizing how dumb he could be sometimes. She flicked her wrist slightly and the door broke down.