𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ━━━ your hands are scarred from murder

Start from the beginning

"What?"

Hestia sighed as she stood up after Bucky and sat on a chair at the bar. "Karli bombed a GRC supply depot."

"What?" Sam looked at her startled. "What's the damage?"

"Eleven injured. Three dead." Bucky's eyebrows furrowed. "They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met."

"She's getting worse." Zemo pointed out.

"Oh, really?" Hestia muttered in exhaustion.

Zemo continued after giving Hestia a glass of vodka. "I have a will to complete this mission. Do the three of you?"

"She's just a kid."

Zemo looked at Sam. "You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers."

"You're talking about our friends."

"The avengers." Hestia pointed at him as she downed her vodka in one go.

Bucky sighed. "Not the Nazis."

"So Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her."

Zemo drank some more. "The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her or she kills you."

"Maybe you're wrong, Zemo." Bucky leaned on the counter, his hands in his pockets. "The serum never corrupted Steve."

"Touché." Zemo pointed at him. "But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?" he looked pointedly at Sam before walking to the fridge.

Bucky walked and sat on the couch, Hestia not far behind. "Well, maybe we should just give him to the Wakandans now?"

"And give up your tour guide?"

"Yes!"

Hestia looked at Bucky. "He's rich, Buck. First we take his money, then we give him back." she raised an eyebrow.

Bucky snorted.

"From my understanding, Donya is like a pillar of the community, right?" Sam asked no one in particular. "So, when I was a kid, my Titi passed away."

Hestia choked on air. "Your what?"

"Yeah, my Titi."

Bucky looked at Sam weird. "Who is your Titi?"

"Fine." Sam rolled his eyes. "When I was a kid, my aunt passed away and the entire neighborhood got together for a ceremony. It was like a week long. Maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya."

"I knew there was a reason I remained friends with you." Hestia smirked as she pointed at Sam.

"I saved your ass." Sam scoffed.