Yunlan sadly smiled. This person here was the purest and what he would not do to keep him.

After Ye Zun, Yunlan closed himself. His heart had no more space for any more betrayal. He no more wanted to touch anyone, to let anyone touch. It was Shen Wei and, ironically enough, the beating he gave him that men his broken heart. And right now, Just the sight of Shen Wei's face, the proximity, and the brief caress of his lips against his own gave Yunlan desire, a wish to go beyond, wish to feel more of this person.

"I want to touch you, Shen Wei," Yunlan sighed, his voice filled with longing. Holding himself back was a struggle.

Shen Wei bit his lower lip, blinked his eyes droopily as if pondering Yunlan's words. Unexpected to Yunlan, Shen Wei grabbed his hand and placed his palm on his cheek.

Yunlan was surprised by this move of Shen Wei.

"You... touch-touching me." Shen Wei grinned wide like a drunk kitten.

Yunlan could only manage a dizzy smile. He felt his heart would explode just by looking at Shen Wei. He knew if he stayed any longer he wouldn't be able to control himself, he quickly got up.

"You should sleep now," Yunlan's voice was soft as if talking to a 7-year-old, a small smile on his lips, "I'm going to my room. Call me if you need me."

He was about to leave when felt warm fingers clasping around his wrist.

"You... You mad at me?"

"No... If I stay any longer, I wouldn't be able to stop myself and I don't want that, Shen Wei. Please sleep." Yunlan kissed Shen Wei's temple and gently removed the fingers.

"You want to hurt me?" Shen Wei slurred and got in a sitting position.

His word surprised Yunlan and for a split second, infuriated him to realise that Shen Wei was so used to getting hurt that all he anticipated and expected was hurt and pain from people.

He quickly placed himself on the edge of the bed and cupped Shen Wei's face, squishing his cheek.

"No. If I stay any longer I would love you. I would love you all night long. I would love you with all my heart. I would love you like there's no tomorrow... and I don't want to because... because tomorrow morning, you won't remember any of it and I wouldn't be able to take it..." he paused when realised that he was overwhelmed with his emotions for Shen Wei, "... and it would kill me to become a foggy memory for you..."

Shen Wei adorably blinked, "Love?"

Yunlan sadly chuckled to realise that a drunk Shen Wei could not gather the meaning and depths of the spoken words.

"Yes. Love. Now sleep. Goodnight." He slowly leaned and kissed his forhead.

The contact had starkly different effects on the two. Shen Wei's eyes flung open in shock, Yunlan's eyes closed in longing. It took every fibre in his being to stop and remove his lips from Shen Wei's hair covered forehead but he did, it was the right thing to do.

Shen Wei remained sitting, dumbfounded as he watched Yunlan waving him a sweet bye.

"Love?" a whisper left his lips.

* * * * * * * *

You want clear skies? Go through the storms first.

"What... what are you doing?" His stomach tightened in panic as he watched Lee wearing his clothes while he was still wearing the bodysuit, his torso covered with white linen sheet from waist below.

"I... I..." Lee was still buttoning his shirts, trying to gather the right words, "I don't know what confusion we have here..."

"Confusion?"