CHAPTER ONE

Somewhere in the police department..

  " Ring, ring, ring.... " The phone of the police department is ringing. Suddenly a person seem frustrated with his ill face took the phone up and answer it. " This is the police department , is there anything I can help you ? " Soon there's a girl sound on that called . She's sound like afraid of something that she saw . " The... There...  There's a..... co.... corpse.... at this.... MGACBE park (the park name) .... Please come faster I beg you  ..... (server fail.... Lagging server was disconnected the line) " Soon she end up the call immediate without explain anything seems like she's being treating and force to say it by someone.

The police officer start to become worry and curious about what had happened.

After receiving that call, the police started to report it to his superior about it. Soon the superior summon for an emergency meeting about that case. There's 3 good looking person who enter the door and start to discussing about it. It seems like a rare condition since the caller of that emergency call was acting oddly. They were suspect that there was a person behind the scene. Not only the call was strange but the whole conversation was also a suspicious too.

Then they started move to the destination based on the location track.

There's two corpse lying there one of them are holding a phone and another one seems like fainted without holding anything but oddly her condition look healthy and there's no sign of any physical attack on her body.

The crime scene is so weird that cause both of them are blurring. ' It can't be a  suspenseful case right? ' said from Ashlayle Yin ( nick name Shley pronunciation similar to 'Slay'). She's a forensic scientist who work with police department. ' I'm not sure but this crime scene is so weird.. It gives me a familiar scene but I don't remember when. ' the investigator reply.

Deep in his heart felt that this thing will never be easy to figure it out. It seems like his endless nightmare is ongoing after that 'incident' happens in past years ago.