"Strainger's" (The Wife 6)

Start from the beginning

"right...fine will see then..." yongsun agree that makes hyejin snap happily...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Night out-

Yongsun and hyejin were early at the Moonlight bar... it was an exclusive and private pub... that only the highest person can enter... so that they are amused at the place...

"Are you sure this is the place you will meet up..? i dont know why you convince me to come here..." yongsun suddenly feels uneasy by the stare of staff and some of the customer...

"my friend text me the place and it look were in the right place...wait... What did I see... a celebrities..." said hyejin after she strolls around.

"Hyejin-ah... behave... or can you tell to your friend..we go somewhere else...?" yongsun said because she was not used to looking at people... a servant approaches them.

"excuse..me miss, do you have a reservation?"

"I-im not sure but... is there a Magnolia name was reserve...?" said hyejin stuttering  to the waiter...and after the waiter hear the name  he huridly  assisting them immediately...

"Oh... are you miss ahn, the friend of miss Jung?... please this way..." stuttering as the waiter guided them into VIP room...and vow repeatedly before they leave.

Yongsun and hyejin look at each other and laugh at the waiter reaction...

"what was just happen...?" hyejin said, after easing their laughter...

it seems that yongsun didn't get over with the waiter when he guided them to the VIP room

"tell me how much this person is fit to be scared of them," said yongsun who was seating comfortably on the couch. the VIP room was huge and very classy, this room can see how luxurious is by just looking at all furniture inside.

"I don't know ..." said hyejin who was also amazed by what she saw, not that they seemed ignorant because of what they saw, they really see, how huge a person or well -known creature in the business world is called a business tycoon.

"Why don't you know ...  you said she's your girlfriend so it means you meet often." yongsun looked at her in surprise...

"Well, the truth is that... our meetings can be counted on our fingers and we haven't known each other for that long. I just gave my calling card ... then we only talk on social media, or on the phone ..." hyejin confessed.

"What!? ...  this is what I'm saying to you... you're easily fooled because your fall that easily to someone you don't know yet." yongsun's preached to her friend.

" You didn't know that person since- ..." she added.

"unnie we've been talking on the phone for a long time and sometimes have dinner when she's not busy taking care of the child ..." yongsun seems to have discovered something again...

"What! Child .. she has a child?" Yongsun shock after what she found out..

"Unnie I-" Hyejin was about to talk.

"Hwasa-sshi...." suddenly a voice from somewhere got their attention and both look to where it is.

Hyejin smile widely after knowing the person who called her

"Sorry We're late... We have something urgent to convince someone to-" the person was cut what she was saying after look at yongsun and wide her eyes... hyejin stood up and approach the person and huge her...

"It's ok... we just got arrive..." hyejin gladly said to the woman... and guide her in their seat..while yongsun was frowning.

"Unnie this is... magnolia..., magnolia this is my friend im talking about, her name is yongsun" hyejin introduce... magnolia vow and start to look tense... while yongsun was look at her  with fierce, but in her mind she saw the woman before, the thing is she can't remember.

"So where is your friend?" suddenly ask hyejin to cut the tension she feel... like she cant hide her jealousness because in hyejin's mind magnolia was attract to yongsun, that make her give an easy feeling. she cant blame magnolia yongsun was pretty and sexy in her bob hair, sleeveless top and a short short.

but, deep in magnolias mind she was nervous and feel panic and worried... if her friend and yongsun will met.

"Mag... hey... I know unnie was beautiful and hot but not in front of me... im starting to get jealous..." said hyejin, she decide to blubber it out.

"I'm sorry... hwasa-sshi.. i mean i didnt expect that y-you two both beautiful (Lie...)" in the womans mind.

In a few moments another voice was heard and that they both look where it was.

"Excuse me... sorry I'm late...i just saw a familiar business partner..." said the new comer .

Hyejin and yongsun was shock after knowing the person who it was.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: yes... as I was Happy and a good mood i upload this chapter..
         I hate my self to not able had a finish my work,,, so another idea came in and i put it on the draft... it will publish on there comeback in june!!! after i recieve  my album...!!!

I will try to update it every sunday.... new schedule... or as early as im in good mood